Tree of Savior Forum

Necro skele feedback on latest changes?

So they did two things with last nights maintenance;

1. Made it so that when you use Raise Dead, existing skeletons are either healed(?) or replaced with new skeletons(?)
  2. Made it so that skeleton HP scales with the level of the skill.

Can any necromancers confirm what was actually meant by the change to #1? Further, are lvl 5 skeletons still getting one-shotted by bosses?

i think still same, still can get killed by boss easy. btw summon the skeleton hp is not full, around half. this bug? or what? any other necro here can confirm?

It remains the same sh@$%#$t, but now, instead of dying for one hit the boss, take 2 hits

so if you have skeletons summoned anywhere on the same map and you use the skill again nothing will happen?

necro summons are lackluster, should have gone for full level 10 flesh cannon/corpse cannon. linker + flesh cannon has reliable damage. skelemans are cute but close to useless, not even good as meat shields. shoggoth is also rtarded (no offense to real rtarded people, i just dnt know what else to call shoggoth)

I’m going to be leveling an alt and I was thinking of making a Necro.

Based on what I’ve been reading about how terrible the Skele’s and Shoggoth is, what do you think of this build?

Raise Dead still with 1/2 HP after summoned…

Nothing has changed, the damage of the skeletons remains the same and are still dying very fast, and that if the caster is way off of them, will be standing there doing nothing and the monsters will not attack them. Soon you try to conjure 5 again at another location, 10 corpses will be consumed but will have no success while others are living elsewhere in the map doing absolutely nothing.

My Build:

And sorry for my poor english.

My future build for when they finally get the stability/fps issues fixed and work on class balance - AND implement Rank8.

Rank 8 will be Necro2 for Skeletons & stronger Flesh Cannon and such.