Tree of Savior Forum

Necro question(s)

So I’m quickly approaching C6, and was wondering for any wizards that have played/are playing necros a few things:

1. How strong is the shoggoth compared to say sorc’s temple shooter?

2. There seems to be only 4 worthwhile skills for a necro - hoop, cannon, shoggoth, and raise dead. The last skill in particular everyone says is great, which I can imagine in normal areas and even certain parts of dungeons, but they seem to be completely useless for boss fights. Why do people say you should grab necro C2 to get summons that get one shotted so often by bosses?

Thanks!

I have always wonder about the durability of the skeletons. When in “End” game dungeons how long do these summons survive. Most games I played have terrible durability with regards to summons. I would think skeletons would have really crappy durability. . . . can someone test this?

Skeletons seem to get 1shot by bosses strong AoE

Which is why I’m wondering why people rate raise dead so highly - if they just die in 1 shot, what’s the point? Anything can kill normal mobs, it’s the bossfights and such I’m concerned about.

Because it’s an amazing skill for grinding and even if they die in 1 shot (which, by the way, everyone would at higher lvls) they have a 60 sec cd.