Tree of Savior Forum

Necro Decay On Link Question

If i linked few mobs together , does the corpe tower decay effect work on all linked mob or 1 ? or ?

1 Like

Linked mob don’t share debuff/buff only damage
Decay reduce their life but don’t actualy do damage, it won’t reduce their life even more.

2 Likes

it’s dirty pole that cause decay though, not corpse tower.

If you see wiz3link2thaum2 videos… there’s a reason why people hangman knot the linked mob first before swelling and MM them. If linking shares debuff, the order would be JP > Swell Body > HK > MM

ye thts what i meant i forgot the name haha but does dirty pole decay every1 if i linked and HK them ? or theres ratio ?

Just quotin myself…
What gona happen is simple, try to make in sort that dirty pole decay everything.
Linked or not it change nothing, link spread DAMAGE only

What he mean by that is Thaum wouln’t need to group up all the mob to swell them for more drop/xp they could just swell them right after link (If link would actualy share debuff but it not the case soo they don’t do it before they group them up in a small pack soo they can swell a group easily)

There doesnt seem to be any AoE ratio/limit for dirty pole … I have infected around 9-10 medium sized mob before. As long as the monsters are not decay immune mobs, you’re good to go.

Another note, you dont necessarily need to damage using dirty pole to inflict decay status, just have the mob be in a close vicinity from the pole and they will automatically get infected…