Tree of Savior Forum

Necro c2 + sorce Build

Hey guys i was thinking about create a Necromancer but i didnt find alot of builds and pro comments so im doing this post to ask for your opnion.
Skills:

the rest of the points i dont know
Stats:
Here i just dont know, was thinking something like 3:1 INT:CON or 3:1:1 INT:CON:SPR,
if anyone can help me appreciate.

Gather corpse is bad, max flesh cannon, flesh hoop and shoggoth.
You sure getting necro2? Cause skellies die fast and Tower doesnt do much damage.
I suggest get sorc 2 for command skills.

I am a Sorc C1 -> Necro C2

From my personal experience, these classes are very underwhelming. I picked them because I like to control armies of minions. I enjoyed them and that’s what matters the most but compared to others, this needs a lot of fixes like the AI and such.

For the stats… NEVER go for SPR when going the Sorc route.

I have gone the route of 70 CON and the rest INT. I find the int to be not too good because my lower rank skills are not damage heavy but more on CC. It is up to you. 60-70 con is enough on lvl 200+ for me.

Int is good for Sorc’s summon ONLY and pyromancer falls off late game because of its lackluster damage later. Shoggoth attack is really slow and hits only 1 which investing int for this is not worth it. Raise Dead doesn’t scale with int either.

For Class,

You can go for:

Cryo -> Linker -> Linker for more support aoe
Cryo C3 for more crowd control
Cryo -> KinoC2 my personal build for PVP and lockdown for my summons to hit but not as easy as the others to use.

On Skills

Sorcerer skill choices are good

Necro C2

• Gather Corpse - take none of it
  • Disinter lvl 1
  • Flesh Cannon lvl 10 - amazing damage. Really good with linker too to spread the damage.
  • Raise Dead lvl 5- the class defining
  • Flesh Hoop - take 4 levels or none
  • Dirty Pole - take 4 levels or none
  • Corpse Tower - take 5 levels or 1. This is mostly the meat shield because it is a structure and takes 1 damage per hit.
  • Raise Shoggoth - take 5 levels or 1. Good meaty tank.

Ty for your reply,
about necro 2 im going for it because i like skills of necromancia like corps eheh

Ty for your attention and i think im going for cryo c1 and linker c2 as you said and i wont put any stats on SPR hehe, i’ll reformulate my skill tree and put here latter if you could take a look, ty for everything.

What you think?

Put remaining points into hoop, link + hk into hoop with many enemies is amazing burst damage.

Ty and is good to hold those 4 skill points in c1 to get the max raise at first in c2 right?

I think 5 is the maximum level of raise just like what shoggoth’s max level is 5 even at c2

i know i saying that i should put the hoop points after i maximaze the raise

Your build is good. Don’t expect to be godlike class though.

For C1 on Necro, it is best to save 5 points to get Raise Dead immediately on C2. 5 on Shoggoth and 5 on Flesh Cannon as what you did.

Hehe im just doing it because always love necramacie skills and maybe someday they improve there skills maybe on necro 3 ^^, thank you for everything thought.