Tree of Savior Forum

Necro C2 Build Help

Hey guys,
I was planning on going Wiz>Pyro>Linker C2>Sorc>Necro C2 for pet dmg build (I know it’s not great, but I’m lazy and more pets mean less buttons), but I’ve read somewhere that Sorc C1 isn’t that great…
So I was hopping you guys could answer some questions about this build:

1. Is Sorc C1 worth it or change Sorc for pyro 2? Or should I reroll to something else?
  2. Any opinion on stats for this? I’m putting full Int and Con when needed
    Thanks in advance!!

Sorc 1 for Summoning used with Temple Shooter boss card. It is great but my advise is not to increase SP stats. While summoning is active, it drains your 1% SP per tick. Keeping your SP at lowest will allow you to regen SP easily using bonfire or SP Potion. 1000 SP can be regen with 1 potion while 5000 SP requires multiple pot. SP drain will still be 1% of your total SP pool.
Sorc 2 is for directing your summon to guard or attack certain spot, mounting it to cast the boss skills.

Stats wise, at level 220, I have around 80 CON, the rest in INT.
You are right to put everything in INT and add CON when needed, like when you are single shot by boss aoe hit.

I am not skillful with keys control, so I prefer pets…lots of pets.

Thanks for the answer fellow pet master!
Didn’t knew about the SP%, luckly I haven’t put too many points in SPR (I have exactly 20 at lvl 80, around 1.1k SP), and I do have lots of pots all the time. hope it’ll work well…
As for Rank 4 what you think about Linker C2? I just find it too fun to Joint>Knot mobs and Spiritual Chain looks really good (and mm normally do buff party members/debuff enemies)… Is Thaumaturge any better? Or more dmg as Pyro C2 is better endgame?

Sadly, thaumaturge c1/c2 doesn’t buff your pets. They run off of Int/skill damage, not magic attack

or so I hear. Skeletons may work differently.

I guessed it wouldn’t work on pets, put it does increase party dmg, exp and loot right? I’ve browsed around the forum and looks like Linker C2 isn’t as good as it was before… I’m really lost now as what I should get as rank 4.