Tree of Savior Forum

Necro attacks dark propety?

Was working on some more builds, and i can’t find any information on this given the nature of them i would assume they are but would like a confirmation, that would make Sorc c1 almost a needed prerequisite for the summon familiar dark buff. which is 50% if i am not mistaken?

Want to add, yes i googled this but i don’t trust any of the information i find online, would rather someone who has a necro in the hear and now tell me whats what too much stuff is unreliable and changed :stuck_out_tongue:

Reread what you wrote again.
summon familiar? is the name of summon bats skill. then it don’t have dark buff.
if u mean Summon Servant? then it is not 50% it is a flat number around 50 if i’m not mistaken.

Not sure if Necro even have Dark magic but Warlock have % increased dark property attack.

Ah yeah, that was a typo. so its only a flat rate of 50? Well i was going to sorc c2 > warlock. But i was considering the idea of Sorc c1 > Necro c2 if the attacks take on dark propety. But if they don’t there really isn’t a point of taking c1 sorc

Does necro have a class attribute?