Tree of Savior Forum

Necro 3 PvP build - some questions

Hello guys I’m planning a PvP necro:

Some concerns:

• Does flash cannon/flesh hoop get affect by dark property gear (khevisian) ?
  • Skeletons still get one shoted after the hp buff ?
  • How usefull is corpse tower and dirty pole in pvp ?
  • How should I stat for pvp ?
  • Can this build compete with OP R8 clerics ?

Thanks.

1. No.
  2. Only from strong skills like dragoon2.
  3. Corpse tower helps to remove Revenge Sevenfold(tower has 40 hp and always take 1 damage), and every time it shoots it aggroes on self Pears of Anguish from inquisitor.
    Dirty pole - maybe at lvl 15 it is ok, since it is lvl2 debuff and works even on ausrine, so during 30 seconds targets max hp are going to be reduced til 20%. Hard to use. Buf you can use Joint Penalty from linker on DP and target. DP is immortal, but still takes like full damage, so you can link, and attack only dirty pole and target will still get damage. It works even if you are necro1. I didnt know it, so I partially regret taking necro3, should have taken link1 or sage1, or even warlock1 for some damage beside flash cannon, protection agains some single target skills and some melee damage. Or even psy3, but Flash Cannon does not hit targets in Raise in PvP.
  4. Full con.
  5. With Ausrine it is nothing that can compete in 5vs5. 20 seconds of immortality, all status immune, even to knockback and everything other(except Decay i think). In 2x2 it is much less dangerous, so if you play right, look and the buff line of enemy and use Sleep when they are not status immune, try to avoid Revenge Seven fold, carefull with birdies, at the same time dont letting some canoneer do 40k damage to you from invisibility(hide behind your skellies and other meat shields), then yes, you can compete.
    Flesh Strike(necro meteor) is ok to one shot some targets below 20k hp, still hard to hit with this skill.

Thank you, very helpfull !

Necro3 will be usefull later. It is better to take it like at rank 9-10. Since Corruption attribute at c3 removes def, mdef, atk and matk given by the enemies equipment(though it is not displayed in status window).