Tree of Savior Forum

Necro 2 question

anyone knows what is currently the card boss that gives better stats for shoggoth? now i have only mineloader and gakuman, and gackuman gives better stats.

so any necro2 have another card that gives better stats? is for upgrading one or another

Mass Gackuman. That is the only card I know that is good

I tried to compare glackuman, mineloader and archon. Glackuman has the highest hp but much slower? If you want to focus on attack, go for mineloader. Or my eyesight is just bad? I used archon tho, stats are in between of those 2. :smiley:

The thing about Shoggoth is its attack speed is really slow. Its attack range is either a single target or a chance to hit a small line range. The damage output is negligible as you progress too.

The only redeemable aspect of it is its tanky-ness.

It spreads [Decay] right?

Also, have you done any PvP? I’m wondering about its usefulness as a spell interruptor when fighting other wizards.

Yes it spreads decay. However, you need to get that attribute. For level 1, decay will take effect for 1 minute after shoggoth is released and 2 minutes for level 2.

I havent tried PVP after i changed to necro, but as a sorcerer, summons can interrupt spells or other skills with animations. I think its the same with pet and shoggoth.