Tree of Savior Forum

Necessary Changes

There are a few changes that NEED to happen before F2P release.

• FPS optimization. Guild wars or World Bossing is near impossible for certain classes due to the low amount of FPS you get during World Boss fights. The average FPS even for powerful PC’s is between .5 - 5 FPS, sometimes slightly higher. This will be even worse as more players from F2P start world bossing.

It does take quite awhile for FPS optimization, but please at least add a hot fix such as a HIDE ALL PLAYERS button. It can hide all non-party members, so anyone doing World Bosses can see the boss, and have playable FPS.

• Skill bug fixes. Concentrate + Lunge and Gravity Pole seem to crash anyone on screen randomly, which is a pretty huge exploitable issue. It needs to be fixed.

• When dying, your body slides away, this makes it extremely difficult to revive a party member with ressurection or backmasking, making harder content like GvG / Earth Tower very difficult.

• Guild Towers are massively exploitable. You can declare war, and remove your tower so the enemy guild can not decline the war, nor attack your tower. Similarly the enemy guild can remove their tower within 1 hour after being declared war on.

• Missing recipes. Most of the Virtov pieces of armor can not be crafted because for some reason, the Virtov recipes are in the 240 dgn, but the necessary recipes to craft it are not actually available in-game. Even if it is temporarily not ingame for future content, most players do not know, and it’s a huge waste of time and money to run a dungeon and find out that you can’t make most of the stuff. This is only a bad thing for your players.

Minor problem:

• Earth Tower monsters give 0 EXP.

@STAFF_J @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_John @Staff_Julie @STAFF_No

6 Likes

I second this.

LMFAO I THOUGHT THAT WAS JUST ME TRIPPING OUT!
Every time I try to ress, I’m like uhhh… “Bruh, where is ur body?”

"It’s right there"

EDIT: Can we also have an Official World Boss Timer feature? I feel as if it was implemented in-game and kinda pops up like XXX Boss Spawning in 3mins. It would create a bit of drama or a rush for people to stop whatever they’re doing and attend to the Boss like it’s a special event or something.

Would make the game a bit more livelier.

2 Likes

there already is
something like that

1 Like

Yes please — as chronomancer when my fps drops / when there are many people are on my screen sometimes my buffs don’t apply to me & my party at all…

Great points! Warding this post.