Tree of Savior Forum

[NA - ORSHA] Tsundere Nation - Social Guild (ENG)

Tsundere Nation is open to all, the guild is not PvP/GvG/ET/etc focused. While those things may be a possibility this guild is all about relaxing and having a good time while playing ToS. Even if your are in another guild or server but just want someone or a group of people to talk to, Tsundere Nation is here to provide that. Whether you are new to ToS or a veteran all are welcome.

The guild was founded on the idea of socializing. Pretty simple I know, however I noticed something about some other social guilds I have been in on Tree of Savior or other games like Ragnarok Online in the past, they were never truly “social.” In most cases they started off social and went to being PvP or GvG oriented. Often demanding members show up at specific times or doing events that required members to be there with little exception. To me that wasn’t true to what a social guild is. It’s a place to hangout and relax. Maybe occasionally get help from people in the group with some quest. Group up and level or random events both in and outside of the game.

This is what really led me to create Tsundere Nation. I just wanted a fun place for people to gather watch some anime or play games outside of ToS and just socialize. I will not require you to be there for events or the like. I understand that life gets crazy busy as I myself am working on a game along with working a full time job on top of trying to keep up with gaming, anime and manga etc.

If this sounds like a guild you want to join then please fill out the form below and even if you don’t wish to join our discord is open to all.

It isn’t like we want you to join or anything… If you insist then we could make an except.

In order for you to be consider as an applicant you need to fill out the simple form located below and submit it on our discord channel [link],

:small_orange_diamond: Team Name:
:small_orange_diamond: Favorite Tsundere Character:
:small_orange_diamond: Character Origins:

That’s it really. You just need to drop your team name and list your favorite Tsundere character in anime or gaming. Provide a brief reason why you like that character and what series they are from.

:small_orange_diamond: Note: Please avoid using characters from live action shows/movies for the character portion of the application

To submit your application to join Tsundere Nation please submit it on our discord in the “passport” channel. For more details on the process you can read the how to join on our discord in the “rules and info” channel as well.

Thank you for your time and interest in Tsundere Nation. For any questions you may have please whisper the guild leader Morhygan (me) in game you will get a response as soon as possible. You can also join the discord linked above to ask questions as well.

3 Likes

bump

so how about that E3?

bump

/20charactersneeded

bump

/20charactersneeded

bump

/20charactersneeded

There aren’t that many players that join guilds from forums sadly, but i like this post a lot.

I would recommend you the same approach Renaissance and Noble have applied on Orsha and do some shout advertisiment at key hours with messages that would bring people interested.

“It isn’t like we want you to join or anything…”

^^^^^^

Hope to see you and your guild members around Orsha server~

2 Likes

The stronger the tsun, the sweeter the dere.

Hmph, it’s not like I’d ever join you or anything…but I guess I can give you this bump

1 Like

Loki please, you are like the #1 fencer tsundere around town.

1 Like

W-what! That’s not tru—I mean, of course! But i-it’s not like I want you to notice me or anything…I uhh…I gotta go and farm—stop bullying me!

1 Like

not true at all wolfy, @vanishmantle i know you can pick up just as many members as we did via forum!! good luck!

1 Like

It’s not like I need advice or anything but t-thanks for the support.