Tree of Savior Forum

[NA- Klaipedia] Asperity #English #We have hot "girls"

:whale2:Who we are::whale2:

We’re Asperity!

:whale2:Our vision :whale2:

Asperity [Guild Level 13] vision is to have a vision.

:snowflake:The Statistics of the members:snowflake:

Age: Mostly mid 20s to 30s but age doesn’t matter what matters is if you have premium hair.

Gender Ratio: 4:83 (Male:Female): Maybe?

Members with Premium Hair: 34/71

Guild Picture

Why the guild is called Asperity -

The name is a bit pessimistic, but no pessimism is too deep nor optimism too swallow! Life is suffering and we should all remember that everyone lives in the asperity of life therefore it is worth the effort to try harder to understand each other. Okay I lie…it sounded cool before I googled the meaning.… :[ FML

Google survey or application through this thread
The survey will act as the application process. This eliminates the lazy and capricious players - I’m just kidding - I thought it would be legit if we appeared try hard like the other guilds…the illusion of inclusion w00h000

Also you get access to our discord so we know when to invite you
(Any of our member can invite you, but our dicks still have to touch for you to be invited aka…recruiters and you have to be next to each other)

:earth_africa:Discord:earth_americas:
Discord is our primary communication platform outside/inside of the game. You will have to join discord to stay informed about the events that maybe happening. How else will you know who’s talking ■■■■ about your build :smiley:

You do not have to use voice chat if it’s against your religion, you have glossophobia or Igotnomoneyformicfamillitus.

:droplet:Weekly Talt donations:droplet:
None: Our guild leader is too noob to put up guild towers every week anyways…fck that guy unless he re-ranks to falconer C3.

We currently have 41.3/71 members plenty of slots open! Or 1 spot for a really huge player presence! Oh hey is that you? I’ll leave so you can take my spot :[

while you’re here…

What is the first and last name of your first boyfriend or girlfriend?

What is your mother’s maiden name?

What was your favorite place to visit as a child?

Who is your favorite actor, musician, or artist?

What is the name of your favorite pet?

In what city were you born?

No I’m not trying to reset your password…

1 Like

I am interested in the joining the guild i did an app. would love a link to discord if possible

1 Like

Team name: Hashizawa
Character name: ImNotMe
incase u need it later lol. or just message me on here.

Hi Hashizawa! Thank you for your interest in our guild! We’ll love to have you! I sent you an in game message and our discord link! hope to talk to you soon :smiley:

Awesome I will log on now and take a look ^-^

:seat: :seat: :seat: We’re still recruiting!

Team Name (In-game name): Late

Age (optional): 21

Time Zone: GMT + 2

Level: 200 (sad)

Class Build: cryo 3 sorc 2 atm
(I have a few alts too)
What stood out about our guild? All the basic requirements seemed to be around what I’m looking for currently so I’d love to try this guild out! :slight_smile: discord was a plus

When is the best time (server time EST) to recruit you? Around noon I guess.
How often do you play Tree of Savior from a scale of 1 to 10? (1 being never and 10 being 12 hrs+ a day)? Couple hours (so 2-3? idk lol) doing dailies/missions/dungeons currently, more if I’m leveling. Reason is I don’t enjoy playing alone too much and I hope this guild could change that. :slight_smile:

Hey val - we should be trying to contact you via in game whisper soon :smiley:

I’m sorry I was sleeping, I will be online in about 6hours. Later too if thats no good. :slight_smile:

Hmm Val seems we keep missing you when you’re online. Can you please join our discord server so we know exactly when your on?

Sure thing, pm the link.
Edit. Nevermind found it.

Team Name (In-game name): MugenFA5

Age (optional): 30

Time Zone: PST

Level /Class Build:
Lvl 232 Wiz > Pyro 2 > Link > Sorc 2 > Warlock
Lvl 226 Wiz > Pryo 2 > Link > Sorc > Alchemist 2
Lvl 201 Wiz3 > Ele3 > Future Warlock

What stood out about our guild?
Assuming you have that many alchemist, possible have some points in Farming :stuck_out_tongue: Also discord is a plus since it can help keep me updated.

When is the best time (server time EST) to recruit you? 8:00pm EST

How often do you play Tree of Savior from a scale of 1 to 10? (1 being never and 10 being 12 hrs+ a day)?
Not sure how to rate this but I usually play 2-3 hours everyday on weekdays and probably double that on weekends

Team Name (In-game name): Nefari0us

Age (optional): 25

Time Zone: PST

Level: 81~

Class Build: Right now playing a Wiz3Ele1(planned Wiz3Ele3War2)

What stood out about our guild? Just applying around but i liked the name :slight_smile:

When is the best time (server time EST) to recruit you? Weekdays 9pm-2am EST; Weekends 12n-whenever i fall asleep

How often do you play Tree of Savior from a scale of 1 to 10? (1 being never and 10 being 12 hrs+ a day)? id say right now probably a 5 but it will increase once i start playing with new friends and guildies.

:slight_smile:

thanks for all the applications :smiley:

Team Name (In-game name): Bxtts
Age (optional): 24

Time Zone: MST

Level /Class Build:
130 Sword2->Hop1->Cata2 Currently

What stood out about our guild?
Seems friendly and active. Former iRO player looking for a friendly group

When is the best time (server time EST) to recruit you? 12pm-12am

How often do you play Tree of Savior from a scale of 1 to 10? (1 being never and 10 being 12 hrs+ a day)?
Probably a 5 or 6 will be more w/ a guild and parties

Hi Bxtts - We’ve been trying to contact you in game for two days now - If you can hop on our discord and give us a shout out in general chat we can get a better timing for your recruitment! Thanks again for your interest in our guild :smiley:

I think you made a typo on “no optimism too swallow”. Did you mean “shallow” ?

Nope you gotta take it down your throat bro

Team Name (In-game name): ToxicTome

Age (optional): 24

Time Zone (Tell me the state man…): Eastern Standard, NY

Level: 80 :frowning: but I only recently joined the game and have been leveling everyday. Since I’m full support though- its been a struggle.

Class Build: Wiz1/Cryo1/Linker1 (I have planned out what I think will be a strong support build).

What stood out about our guild? (optionalz): I like guilds that are social but also competitive! :slight_smile: :smiling_imp:
Also I’m a chemist irl and like your username Tryptophan :wink:

When is the best time (server time EST) to recruit you? Whenever.

How often do you play Tree of Savior from a scale of 1 to 10? (1 being I don’t use a token and 10 being I’ll sell my body for premium hair)? 4-5 right now. Willing to go up to 7.

Extra: My last major game was Archeage where I was a core healer for the strongest guild on the server. I love competitive group play and coming up with strategies. I’m really excited about my build in TOS and I think it’s going to be a very strong support!

Cheers!
~Tome