Tree of Savior Forum

NA Klaipeda status after patch: Unplayable

Video of how everything looks.

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Letitia pls look into it and reestablish maintenance.

Went to other maps to check:

Tevhrin Stalactite Cave Section 2: Monsters don’t move but actually take aggro on you. You lose HP even though you see nothing taking place and your HP bar doesn’t decrease. You can actually die. You can deal damage to monsters you won’t know their position nor their real HP after hit you will only see HP bar full until it dies.

Also Monk cutscene doesn’t work and gets stuck: would love to upload screenshot but forum isn’t allowing me. https://imgur.com/a/X7hJR, it has been 1 minute like this already.

3 Likes

I thought it was just my game being bugged, guess not lol.

Fedimian is broken too, unplayable!

can confirm, everything is laggy as hell. all mobs dont move, all spells not casting/animation stuck.

Imma link all staff i guess

@Staff @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri

Yes @ArenaWaifu We noticed it immediately, via GMs too, the team is on work right away, they’ll find the cause.

1 Like

@ArenaWaifu
Thanks for your report.
The issues below have been reported since the end of today’s maintenance and are expected to be fixed,
We apologize for the troubles, and we will update you once these issues are resolved.

1 Like

Same on Varena. Fix here too plz.

silute is broken too,cant chat in "normal"chat,pet mechanic seems broken too

This problem is also happening in SA Silute :frowning:

Fedimian Server too, certain maps are unplayable, the npc event aren’t working as well

it’s a magic

I want a compensation for it ofc ‘-’

this event is killer, bricks the server lel

saalus didnt work at fedimmian -.- nice patch imc gz

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.