Tree of Savior Forum

Mysterious Slate(1) level 21 Quest stucked

Date and Time(Please, specify the timezone) : 20/3/2019 4.30pm (GMT)

Server Name: [SEA]Telsiai

Team Name: Mendoseii

Character Name: NauQ

Bug Description :
start the quest chain in crystal mine
stuck at mysterious slate(1) lv21: Check the crystal pillar in the closed area
character still remain the same location
No ways to go to the require location

Steps to reproduce the issue :
start the quest chain in crystal mine
stuck at mysterious slate(1) lv21: Check the crystal pillar in the closed area
character still remain the same location
No ways to go to the require location

Screenshots / Video :
(attach screenshots or videos regarding the bug)

You need to do the quest that destroy the wall first…

if you did all quests and cutscene happen but wall didn’t broke, my recommendation is asking a sage to make a portal inside the other area and help you warp there :slight_smile:

That’s exactly what had happened. All quest has been done, same goes to the cutscene as well but the wall didn’t break at all…so frustrated:sob::sob:

I suggest you use keyboard mode. You should be able to see a space icon to click. After that it will ask you to collect some item by killing vubbe mob then that will destroy the wall. Not sure if it will work but I have some issue doing this before where I had mouse mode.

I have already been through the collect items by killing vubbe mob part. The thing is quest has been clear. I even saw the crystal wall collapse cutscene but the wall is remain there

try to re-log or leaving the map and returning…

if nothing like I said, shout for a Sage help…

I would help but am on klaipeda server :confused:

one more suggestion, abandon quest and restart the quest.

:sob::sob::sob: Appreciated for the suggestions…Guess I have to shout for a Sage to help out

The quest can’t even let me abandon…I would love to do that if i could

Let know if you got problem solved :slight_smile:

I am experiencing the same issue with this quest. Did you manage to get the quest working? @nicolaslau92

Holy crap… So it is a bug. I’ve been having this same issue for the past hour or so too! Gahhh. Did you manage to complete it?

If anyone having the problem is on klaipeda server, let me know here and send me a whisper in-game DrRM

see if can help as soon as can…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.