Tree of Savior Forum

My Wizard Build

Hello to Everyone.! i wanted to show you all my build. I wanna know everyone opinion.

i wanted to create a build for partying, to help my friends on the batle. I think these option. but i am not sure about them:

1. Wiz C1> Wiz C2 > Linker C1 > Thau C1 > Chrono C3

2. Wiz C1> Wiz C2 > Linker C1> Linker C2 > Thau C1 > Chrono C2

3. Wiz C1> Pyro C1 > Linker C1>Psycho C1> Pyro C2> Pyro C3 > Warlock

Advice me plz

Do not go Wiz2 wihtout going for Wiz3. That is all the advice I can give.

3 Likes

Linker c1 just doesnt worth it anymore. and wiz 2 is garbage.

If u want DPS , u can go wiz 3 - ele 3 - warlock

DPS with some support wiz 1- pyro 2/3 - linker2/3 - warlock

Dont know about chrono and thauma builds so u should take a look at other people builds

1 Like

for me thauma is uselees for a dps build is better be a cleric for these case about full dps the better is wiz3 ele 3
a good defense is a good attack (wiz are poor on def/hp but can kill faster and many monster at time u have to get the best dps on the party)
dont leave wiz 2 cause on wiz 3 u can get -50% time cast and these is a good passive.

if u want help or support u party is better cryomancer (some frez enemies hlp) or linker2

About Wiz C1> Pyro C1 > Linker C1>Psycho C1> Pyro C2> Pyro C3 > Warlock what u wanna win with these build? is better wiz1>pyro1>linker2>piro2/ele1>warlock, cause piro3 is not usefull at all and linker 1 is so poor

1 Like

Another option for supporting your friends is:

Wiz C1 > Cryomancer C3 > Chronomancer C3

Basically a lot of CC from both Cryo and Chrono and the loved buffs from Chrono which are really nice and will be welcomed in any party.

With this setup there is no need to take Linker, since all your buffs are for yourself and party members, and linking mobs isn’t needed when you’ve a tank with Peltasta’s Swash Buckling that can gather then.

1 Like

Linker c1? Doesnt worth?? How come??? Are you tell me Linkers now need: Spiritual Chain and Umbilical Cord to worth? or there are new skills on those circles i didnt hear about it?

I just want to create a build which would support party. i am not really interested on DPS or AOE. I want to help the party somehow, but i dont like to be a cleric. Just tryingin somehow support everyone with buff, that why i choose Thauma… for the Arms buffs.

If u want an optimal build of course it doesnt. U no longer has any CC whatsoever with HK cause of the duration nerfs, and u can only bind 5 mobs.

That said, U have less DPS than other wizard builds and less utility than a linker 2-3 anyways. Before nerfs, linker 1 had so much utility just because of low cooldowns and good synergy with HK lasting for 5 seconds (with pyro, elementalist, even cryomancer, etc) due to enough time to set fireballs, flame ground, hails, electrocute etc.

But later at the game, being able to just share damage with 5 mobs every 22 seconds doesnt seem that useful.

U asked for advice bro, thats what i can do for u.

Build 1 should be wiz - cryo 3 - chrono 3 for best support/utility

Build 2 not sure, just seems a little bit of everything but i dont get the point

Build 3 i would change pyro 3 for linker c2 (u get JP lvl 10, better CC with HK and spiritual chain, as going pyro 3 u just get some damage on fireballs and hellbreath is not that great of a spell (flame ground is 100% up already at level 10)

If u want good DPS scaling and utility/synergy with warlock, u could also go

wiz 3 - linker 3 - warlock

good luck, and always look for classes that u enjoy playing

1 Like

Thauma is a beast, but needs at least 1 linker in the party.

He buffs 554 atq and atqm, which is basically around 300 points (str/int) at level 280.

Also +145 INT, int scalates with rank, which falt doesn’t, at level 600 this will simply give you around 550 atqm.

You can turn full con/full int/half con-int. This is real, you can have three completely useful set of stats anytime you want. I can’t describe how good this is.

Going full con and having all the atqm+int buffs makes your damage (auto-attack damage) comparable to 3:1 int chars.

Thauma3+Wiz3 is the best set for future DPS rank10 class. I made my calculations and at level 600 you get, around +1600 atqm with all thauma buffs max att ON and quick cast (quick cast scales thauma buffs up) and also +50% for the (equips+weapon atqm).

The problem is, you only have wiz3 attack skills, don’t have a linker to make your single-target grind faster, VERY hard to up this motherfucker. At level 600 rank 10 your damage will out class anyone in the game, Ele3 skills are not buffs and most of them will be just CD filler for your mains attack skills.

1 Like

I want ask something about to the ppl who like Wizards…To see if anyone have thinking the same i do.

There are skill gems… I have never get one, so i dont know how is work. I just now they are inserted on a weapon to gain the skill.

Banshee Gem, Templeslave Mage Gem = magic missile and surespell

My question is:

What is the diferent between get the class wizard 3 and got those skill, if i can do it find those gems ( i know find them may can be impossible). let said we can find those gems somehow. Means i shouldn’t waste a rank for a class if i just want one skill of it?

Not quickcast (-50% cast time), also quickcast has an attribute that gives you +50% magical damage.

Surespell is sh*t. If you want DPS, get Wiz3, +50% damage will be the best think you wish to have for rank 7+

1 Like