Tree of Savior Forum

My username changed!?

I just recently updated my Google account, then when I log back in I got different username. I didn’t notice it until I replied on this post [SUBMIT] Hot Summer Beach My username was Tewinaba :sad:

Maybe your original account was with Facebook login instead of google?
Or are you using a diffrent google mail

You can change your nickname in your profile settings btw

1 Like

I have Facebook but i never use it and I’m pretty sure I’m using Google. Also tried changing username but it says username already taken. My guess is because I merged my Hotmail that I used into Gmail.

send thicker or/and pm staff

ok I sent a ticket and told me to contact @STAFF_Letitia @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Ines @STAFF_Yuri in the forum :tired:

am konfused

but, try to log off from main ToS page instead of just the forums

and then log in again using the google account for tewi ‘w’

Changing your google account will also change your forum account. :sad:
To go back to your old forum account "Tewinaba " you will need to use the google account attached to that forum name. Sorry. TT

3 Likes

I can’t change it to Hotmail, there’s no option for that in Gmail. It got merged and Gmail overwrites it. Is there a way to delete my Tewinaba account so I can rename this one?

try this>>>

Log out from forum, then log out of google and when you log into google put your previous e-mail and password and if you get your google account on come and log in to forum with that…

Tried it many times and it didn’t work. I can log with my old email but google will automatically switch it into new one. Which I ended up logged with this one.

that sucks…

prob a name switch @STAFF_Letitia changing @Tewinaba to something else and @Inaba to Tewinaba

you could try log in with other means to forum instead of google…