Tree of Savior Forum

My thoughts and suggestions

First of all I need to say it’s not fair IMC the fact that you didn’t tell us (at the begining) about dependence between “character name” and “team name” IMO I’m a person who bind with character etc. And when I see ENTER “character name” it’s mean only one for me. I’m asking who came up with this stupid idea, this is the stupidest idea I’ve ever seen in mmorpg. This is the biggest “minus” of the game.

+Graphic (no camera rotation? Sad.)
+Music
+World (desing and size of whole world)
+A lot of bosses
+Classes ( you gave a lot of classes, but some simply don’t match)
+Control (mouse/gamepad/keyboard)

-No daily activities (daily quest etc.) IMO we need some routine which usually stops the players in game for a long time.
-No daily PvP activities
-Optimization
-No camera rotation
-No Raids for 10ppl + ?
-No Guild Houses
-Agility Stat missing…rly?

I’m thinking about leaving the game. IMC thinking about adding new costumes, hairstyles instead of bug fixing and adding new content like real open PvP, GvG, daily PvP activities. My patience is over it makes no sense to wait any longer. That game is dying. Players leaving the game everyday.

-No daily activities (daily quest etc.) IMO we need some routine which usually stops the players in game for a long time.

There are you just dont look properly. It’s in Mercenary Office.

-No daily PvP activities

“Friendly Duel” go spam it

-Optimization

Eh i agree a bit

-No camera rotation

It’s a 2.5D game what do you expect?

-No Raids for 10ppl + ?

There is it’s called a GUILD RAID

-No Guild Houses

Once again, Guild Hangout. Soon to be customizable but hey at least we can keep farms and stables

-Agility Stat missing…rly?

It’s called DEX

What’s wrong about the team name system? I think it’s actually pretty good. So if you have a friend and he has multiple characters and you invite him to your party, then all his characters are in the party automatically. :slight_smile:

The only problem is that the teamname appears in chat which is kinda weird, because outside Asia you’d usually call people by their first name. But for Asia it makes perfect sense.

Also I like that there not rotatable camera. You won’t get lost like that the immersion is bigger because you can’t see “end of the world” parts.

And yes Agility stat in DEX in ToS. It gives you evasion.

Rest I can agree with.

I don’t agree with you, or you misunderstand my friend like his write above before, for such old school RO players like us agility mean Attack Speed :slight_smile:

Attack speed in ToS mostly depends on your connection, I don’t think a stat to increase it would work very well. It’s an action RPG not a Ctrl+Click one like RO. There’s also no stat that decreases cast time.