Tree of Savior Forum

My Supportive/Money Maker Alchemist build

Saviors!

please feel free to roast my alchemist build.
I also would like to know how hard will be to play this build if u cannot find any party (in terms of questing and leveling).

If you are about to state the good and the bad please also include the reason why.

Thanks.

max reflect shield and earthquake don’t really do anything at the moment. they scale poorly unless you are planning to go full spirit. i would put at least 1 in lethargy. for those reasons i would drop wiz 2 as well. the main benefit of wiz 2 is surespell and your classes don’t use it. get another linker or thaum rank.

there is also no reason to put so many points into transpose. take those and put them into shrink. refreshing transpose does not maintain your health.

Hey Eltrick, ty for response.
Can you suggest me to either pick pyro/cryo and the reason why? since the only R2 a wizard can take is either pyro/cryo/w2.

Also I was wondering if lethargy scales well to end game, since from what i saw in the tosbase it doesnt decrease much attack.

I am actually not really sure about this transpose skill, what does it do?
From what I understand is it makes you more tank by changing ur INT to CON, and if u have the attribute, it will balance both.
I think it will be nice if we are able to make a high int char and change/balance it to CON if we are in dire situation.

I was actually thinking absurdly, but is it viable to build a full spr wizard and count on reflect dmg?

theres benefits to both pyro/cryo but idk if one is significantly better at c1 with your classes. maybe just go pyro for easier leveling and enchant fire for support.

lethargy 1 point is good enough because the attribute gives bonus % strike damage for your party.

transpose swaps your con and int stats. there is also an attribute to make them equal each other out. the current problem is that when your con gets boosted is that your current life does not change. so if you go from 6000 life to 18000 life after using transpose, you will be at 6000/18000. the only benefit of this is that your hp recovery will about double so you can speed up your health regen. finally, even if you are healed to 18000/18000 and then refresh the buff it will reset your current life back to 6000/18000. this may be fixed because a swashbuckler skill with a similar effect was changed recently.

idk if a full spirit build would really work because i don’t think the scaling on reflect shield is anything more than 1:1.

1 Like

About transpose, they recently “fixed” a similar problem Peltastas had with SB’s increase HP attribute by allowing it to be refreshable, so maybe they will “fix” us too! One can hope.

I highly prefer Cryo1 over Pyro1. I think cryo’s bigger CDs line up better between your support skills.
Alternatively you could go Pyro2>Thau2. Easy enough to level and quite effective at the early/mid game.

1 Like