Tree of Savior Forum

My "Summoner" Build

I wanted to ask if this Build is good or rather not. I wanted to play this Build as PvE and PvP/GvG.

Sorc and nerco are a hard sell for pvp currently. But that aside most people don’t recommend doing sorc c1, they usually advise getting c2.

I haven’t played necro and sorc so all my input is second hand.

The problem is, that if i go Sorc c2 i’ll lose Corpse Tower & Raise Dead from Necro.

Mhm yeah i feel you. Sadly the AI of pets, such as the summons, are terrible at best. So u really want to have the Command skills or else u will quickly feel your summons to do nothing at times :frowning:

Hm… well if that is the case the whole Build is useless, i dont want to fight with an AI that is that bad… x.x

I think that if you want to chose the summoner’s path, you have to chose between sorcerer and necro, you can’t be both

I have a question about the AI.
If i attack (AA or Skil) an enemy, will my Summons (Sorcerer and Necro) attack the target? In PvP, if i attack an enemy player, will they all attack that player?

Edit: And can i buff my Summons (from Necromancer) with Chronomancer skills?

If u use the Hold/Move commands they will. If you dont have any of the commands it regulary happens that they just stand there picking their nose while watching you getting mauled :slight_smile:

Wow… thats a sad AI… i mean i can understand that i would need the commands to do a few “tactics” or something… but that they dont even attack the same target, thats just bad programming.
And what is with the Summons from Necromancer? I mean Necro dont have any command skills.

All pets act the same in this game. So yes Necro has the same problems.
And i have to admit maybe i made it sound to harsh, but they do wander about and hit stuff, dont worry. But be prepared that if u dont give em commands there are times they just space out, sadly.

Ok, thanks for your help ^^ then i will wait with necro till they redo the AI or for the next rank.