Tree of Savior Forum

My silent CRY - Akro Galia Bangle

Hello there
i m returning player after 1 year break and i see this:
https://tos.neet.tv/items/7144073
https://tos.neet.tv/items/7119028
Are You in IMC out of Your minds?
last time when players used to have 1k of sth was rabbie fur when necro-cancering was legal and possible
You may not see problem here “its just challenging item for experienced players and some ppl already have it.”

so listen EXPIERENCED player to craft this recipie You need not only be long time here, but You also need to buy all possible mithlir from market near Your price
PROBLEM is You dont know who and how get this mithlir, i see a lot of bots in 150-300 locations (usualy necro-sorc) and by buying mithlir like that player may just support this trash (ofc best support is by using illegal source of silver, but thats not the case)

my point is i asked my friends without breaks in playing and they usualy got 600-900mithlirs saved for this, kinda from begining of the game and they still buying it from unknown source in market

forcing players to got 10k of minerals to craft sth is not CHALLENGING same as CLICK 600 times in one place (miko shinobi appraiser quest) its bot endorsing

my suggestion is: change ustermite recipie to 10 mithlir from 50
start visiting servers (can be hidden) and check locations like all HGs and tehvrim cave, timerys temple and few more and start carrying about fair players who are like blood for Yours game.
Thanks

Mithrils are so easy to farm you might finish it in a day while chatting away with your friends. Go into HG. Stop whining at nothing, start asking other experienced players.

If you don’t like it, and as I can see you can browse tos.neet, you should have found out easily that there are way stronger accessories for magic users.

EDIT: why title the thread as “silent cry” when all I see is the usual noisy whine of most forum users? Sigh.

2 Likes

Okey, i think i had good time 25 minutes is nice resistance.
Thanks for Your opinion.
let me start from added note bcs its smart question and nice stab.
i wanted to be more romantique and added reference someone may catch
i m little embared by saying that, but thats probably my style.

i believe You get sth around 700 mithlirs or even 1300 by Your own hands with using secret method from net
but as player who looking to improve my gear, i saw this red glowing recipie as ultimate form of all this wizard bracelet long farming challenge i see this and my think is not “i ll use some secret internet method for farming mithlir” i like using secret internet methods to get +1 spr or unlock some cool class, or even get some hidden collection, sth small, but rewarding me for all i did

i agree mithlir is easier to get now than it was 1 year ago (0.2% from yognoms), but thats dont solve the problem just causing distraction

Yes, I fall to baits if this is what you mean. Thanks for it, it was tasty.

No, there’s no secret method in farming mithril, you just sit your ass farming into a hunting ground of your choice. You drop some, and buy some other with the raw silver you make. No secret method. Just patience and some good music in your ears.

so i made small grind-test and in HG after 1 hour i got usualy 3-4 mithlirs
when my friend with thauma get 6, like this farming 1000 for 1 bracelet is very bad
and as i said in topic by using market to buy cheap mithlirs You prob just support bots
i dont think players selling mithlirs for 25k stacked as 50+ packs, when You need it for many things including portal stones and i wanna see some changes

i get like 25/hour as solo thauma in hunting grounds… what am i doing wrong?

so, after all this days i got sth like 500

maybe i just forgot to have virtual machine with 15 accounts and cheats to earn 10kk each day or maybe exoected from a game with candy grafix and cute looking smiling monsters to be casual RPG to have some fun after work, but i think game should be enjoyable for PLAYERS in 1st not for bots and cheaters…anyway have fun playing. i got bigger problems than this, so just visiting for chill and trying to end collections without annoying bugs (160 done)

I don’t think those accessories are worth the effort. They would be nice accessories but there are better ones… so the time you put in to get those… you can put that into trying to get the better ones… so it is a rly bad design imo but whatever…

I guess it’s still better than the hethran badges tho lol… :sweat_smile: Honestly I would just delete the hethran badges from the game at this point…