Tree of Savior Forum

My Quest Sidebar is Missing

I took a break from this game for a while and am just now getting back into it. I realized that my sidebar, the quest tracker that rests under the map, is missing. I see the markers for where to go on my map, but nowhere else. Opened the main quest window, tried to check the quests to show them on the side, but nothing happened. The boxes do not check. I don’t have any addons or anything, at least not that I know of. I’m flummoxed. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks in advance.

I’m having this issue too.

UPDATE: After playing a bit, it started to work again. However, some quests are not automatically popping up; I have to go into the quest menu to check the box (which also works now). Still annoying, but an improvement.

Hello pariah164!

Please make sure that all boxes are check on the quest tab for them to appear on the right side of the screen…

Happens to me to. At first I couldn’t even check the boxes but then it worked for some reason, I was still on the same map and channel. When I am grabbing something with space the quest can temporarily disappear from the sidebar while the animation is going then reappear right after.

I am also having this issue. I cannot check my quests to begin with. Sometimes they appear as I complete them or make progress, but they disappear a few seconds later. I started having this issue about 24 hours ago. I tried changing channels, switching characters, exiting the game, logging out of Steam, and restarting my computer, but the issue is still persisting.

Edit: I also want to add that I am not using any add-ons, so that’s not the issue.

Unfortunately, you cant even check any of the boxes in the quest window. That’s the problem. I don’t have any add-ons installed.

I would really appreciate this gets fixed next maintenance

1 Like

To piggy back on this, I’m having this problem too. Quest tracker doesn’t appear in the right side of your screen as per normal. I can’t check the quest boxes either. The tracker seems to show up randomly. @GM_Francis

having the same prob, quest tracker also randomly checks quest. my mom complains that quest always want her to go to a different map and sometimes to the still not accessible maps. now my right side is empty and wont allow be to check any more quest. ugh.

edit: tried to tele to different map and now i can check quests.