Tree of Savior Forum

My post game rework experience

Good after rework and put the weapons and skills to work in% escalation greatly improved solo and group gameplay. Mostly solo for those who do not have time to play 24 hours and like to play 3 hours a day and sometimes invest money to have a good char in pvp and for those who play a lot of time.

But I noticed things that need improvement. First I’ll talk about drops.

Drops to make items (orange) are particularly very difficult to get leading to an exhausting and tiring farm. In addition to you entail having the misfortune of not dropping into that supposed (DPK) what has happened several times. I’m in favor of a drop worked in%. This would facilitate solo game play and make the game less boring.

Earth Tower. First of all are the phases and how they are made available are long, slow and repetitive, I think the tower should be redone in a simpler and more objective way. Or bosses or Kill (Obs: The same ones should be really strong) But still yes any class should be able to make and release an auto match for this would be essential.

Some skills need a Damage Restructuring. Example arrow sprinkle (mergen), keel hauling (obs keel hauling is abusively high damage), raise dead, raise skull archer, create shoggot and flesh canon. They are weak if analyzed by the rank mainly necromancer and sorcerer.

The defense vs. attack + damage per skill rank. Pvp is out of the question

In addition to the fixed schedule much discourage.