Tree of Savior Forum

My Personal BETA feedback

First of all, I did a little bit of research on which class path I should take. I was looking for a dual-wielding class so I ended up with swordsman.

• Starting off, the tutorial was self-explanatory to me.
  • I used the keyboard at first but switch to a controller(PS3) for the remaining 2/3 of the BETA.
  • There was no indicator that shows that a NPC has a quest for you, so
    basically I wondered around talking to every NPC I came across.
  • Leveling was decent as well as the EXP card items that were given out for completing quests.
  • The music in each area is so perfectly selected.
  • I love using the statue to teleport from place to place.
  • Not sure what the “bronze?” statue does (Is it a one-time buff on first activationg?)
  • Upgrading weapons/armors gets pretty expensive near level 5
  • Gem system is pretty cool
  • I did not really try out the card system since the only ones I got were from quest boss
  • Bonfire was great but the message left an annoying message on the screen :laughing:
  • Each boss fight I came across was tough and challenging, since they were pretty much 5+ levels higher than me.
  • Some of the boss’s attacks are not shown on the ground so I ended up getting almost one-hit K.O.
  • Archer enemies are a bit overwhelming with their “tracking arrows”, especially the quest where there were like 10+ shooting at you. :confounded:
  • First class advancement, I chose “Highlander” for more AOE attacks and heavy hitting.
  • Surprisingly, I passed level 30 base level before even getting to level 15 on my second job by the end of BETA.
  • Since my sister did not get a BETA key, I shared my BETA testing with her, so when I go to work she can play and when I get back, I can play. That way she can give her own input on both the game itself and a different class (Wizard)
  • Jumping helped me, as a swordsman, move as I attacked, but some people say it should be taken out. Well, I say nerf it by draining the stamina instead of taking it out completely, since it is needed as part of the game in whole. Tree of Savior can add all kinds of features to it, such as “jump quest” or jumping over attack(s) like one of boss’s “spinning-laser attack” from the 3rd basement of the mine. (Sorry I forgot her name.) Without jumping, swordsman class has to run so far away from the boss’s attack and WAIT, while other long-range class can freely shoot from far.

Overall, the game was beyond expectations for me. Great graphics, great music, very fun, a very social community (although some needs to be censored), and still a lot of mysteries to the game system itself which I hope will be uncovered by everyone else’s feedback.

**To STEPARU: :kissing_heart: ** Thank you for all your posting about the game. If it weren’t for you, I would not have gotten a chance to BETA test this game. I look forward to many more future game reviews from you.

Thank you for giving me an opportunity to BETA test the game. I look forward to playing Tree of Savior with my friends/family and meet up with everyone out there. Till we meet on the next release!!! :v:

1 Like