Tree of Savior Forum

My optimization tests

The game is freezing all the time for everyone sadly.
I changed my and didnt impacted my fps. My pc is not that good, is very basic actually
Maybe ur pc is not quite good at handling that?..what is your pc config? What number was in the user.xml before u changed?

1 Like

Try forcing the game to run on one core?

Thank you for sharing the video.
Please inform us your region/server information too?

I could find a fix for the issues, I completely forgot of DrawActorsPercentage, I went to check it and it was in 15, I changed it back to 99 (I used to have it on 50) and it fixed the issues.

The stuttering still there tho but minimal.

This still happens.

It means my game is eventually going to crash anytime between now and a handful of hours, but it will happen.

2 Likes

its just lack of memory imo, i have same issue after some hours of play, game need to be restarted after

@Tk_Magnus Default should be ‘99’ but then I tried to reduce it to ‘50’ before the optimization patch and everything runs good like no glitch and stuff, got good FPS but not that much then after the patch, the glitch started to show but only on crowded maps like ‘Klaipeda - Channel 1’, game freezes too.
And now I tried to change it to ‘100’, no glitch but then FPS drops and the game freezes and would take 20-30 seconds to resume only on crowded maps but aside from that (fields, dungeons and stuff) no glitch, game freezes but resumes immediately.

what’s drawactorsprecentage? ‘w’? can this be adjusted ingame?

That can be adjusted on user.xml :slightly_smiling_face:

It controls how many characters models are shown on screen, the characters are still there, just not draw on screen.

And it’s only changed on the user.xml file.

Im playing in SA Silute

It’s a lack of memory.
I used to have the same issue, then I googled and made it so I can allocate more memory to TOS/get rid of the Windows limit on memory usage, and since then I’ve never had this happen to me ever again.

Sounds helpful honestly, but I’m lazy and rather they just fixed it on their end since ToS is the only game that does it out of the too many I play~ and it’s not even as advanced as the others that never have such problems.

I remember back when Path of Exile had exciting memory leak problems that made performance drop till restarting. They eventually fixed it without me having to do anything, woo.

For some weird reason my archers are awfully delayed and out of sync with lag that doesn’t appear when playing with other classes :frowning:

I mean there is lag but not as awful as with archer, for example I can cast all wiz skills in a roow, but just AA with archer is a pain :confused:

1 Like

I like how running out of stamina while sprinting makes me vibrate now instead of walk. :hugs:
It’s like a massage.

2 Likes

well at least you’re back in the game :haha: ( :tired: )

@wolfdoggie i realized that too last night, i thought i was bumping on something, it turns out it’s the stamina thing

1 Like

indeed :3 am so relatively happy :satisfaction:

@Wolfdoggie thanks, now I want to run out of stamina D:

1 Like

Will update:

once GM unlocks it for me.

I really hope to pool all FPS/Optimization tips/results/tests all in 1 thread. Hope you can chip in to help
improve the IMC experience :haha:

I was summoned…and unlocked it.
I really appreciate that everyone is helping each other :sob:
(PersonallyI’mhorribleatcomputers) But feel free to ask us either here or via Support Ticket for additional help!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.