Tree of Savior Forum

My mail and Event Items is gone

Hi! My mail went gone the “Rank Reset Voucher for Returning Player” which is expire in 04/20/20. Please help I didn’t claim it yet. Its impossible that I delete cause I’m planning to claim it at 04/20/20.

Team name: Jhaydee

I don’t think it said it was expirable on April 20th, I’m sure it was until last maintenance. Sorry those items are gone now.

1 Like

My brother and 2 of my friends account still have the email. That is my I know the full name of the mail. I ask them if they still have it.

This screenshot was taken yesterday.

Try deleting your old mail. There is a limit to the number of mails you can have at a time.

1 Like

That says April 17th, not April 20th. That’s April 17, 2020.

You also get this mail with a specific expiration date based on when you logged into the game as a returning player. The time and date will be different between players.

2 Likes

ohhh ok that’s why. I logged in 1st than my friend to check out if it is worth playing ToS right now. Cause New World was delayed. Thank you very much!

The cake is a lie! YA i had a secondary account that I tested the whole April 20th deadline, it was a lie. After the golden anvils (i didn’t pick them up on my second account) I left them in the mail and they vanished the next day. So 100% they only lasted for a day but there are a few items that will disappear on the 20th (maintenance) i think this is the 15x attribute points 10000