Tree of Savior Forum

My list of suggestions

Hello peeps I’m Gangrene in klapedia server. First I draw for a hobby not an expert. Doing a few ideas for future content to post here in suggestions but I’ll just write them, too busy at the moment.

1-add Rank reset in TP shop. As a business no idea why they losing money on this. People can’t argue about unfairness of reseting your ranks when they the first one using events like rank relays and any other event that gives unlimited use of rank reset for a limited time.

2-add two/three tree branch Class. Was drawing this, but was too busy like mention before. ok so the idea was to create a class that branches out off two/three class trees ( example: cleric+wiz or cleric+archer or cleric+archer+wiz(these should be rank 10+), going deeper into this. lets say a rank 5 or 6 cleric class is needed with a wizard rank 5 or 6 to create a new class that is a hybrid of both classes. obviously limited skills yet the best of both worlds. for those that going to cry imbalance incoming this game is far from balanced.

3-Problem with Swordman Tree: I played since beta and with the people i spoken to, throughout the years can agree that the problem with the swordman is that they are not like the other 3 tree. The other three classes are nukers and the poor swordman requires too much requirement to get to that level. simply almost all the ranks are single to a few monsters aoe. While cleric, archer, wizards are hitting a lot of monsters barely in rank 2-3. Swordman requires a bunch of aoe items, a +15 plus weapon at least, or get to higher late rank class just to do damage compare to earlier ranks of the other trees. Only way to fix this is to add more aoe skills to each rank of swordsman. We can say that tanks are not much needed, most of the time the boss or monster go after whomever does the most damage and aggro doesn’t hold them too long.

4-Add a merchant tree: yes I can admit i am a ragnarok fan that came to play this game, havent leave ever since i started tree of savior. The current game has a few merchant type of classes (alchemist, squire, perdoner, etc) adding a merchant class yes with the cart behind would be great. I used to play Rose online and I think they have a way you can post your shop and sell items and it had a tab that you can put an item you wanted to buy a list if you would. This list had the items you would like to buy on a open shop and had the item with a price you would like to pay for it. Amazing idea, you can sell and buy items in your shop. Now i would like to mix a lot of games ideas here just to make it unique. The crafting system sucks because it gets forgotten in too many scrolls there is no organization. if they create a merchant tree, that has trade classes to rank to, each with a list of items to craft(that are able to sell/trade), the list with materials needed,where to get them. Instead of limited ranks the merchant can be all of the classes in his tree (this would open requirements to master trader class at highest rank).with the last rank been a master of all Trade rank. Classes under merchant would be like blacksmith, armorsmith, goldsmith(Accesories), Logger, Miner, Fisher, etc) sounds like FFXIV I know, but that system works too. a player should get rewarded for crafting a new items. and there should be a class that can create 2nd great tier items.

5- Add dailies similar to FFXIV, this game most people are end game players that anything that gives exp they will take, if a sync system was added so that end game player can queue up to lower level dungeon (mostly ones that people are already queue in) and they will get between 25% to 50% exp for running, that will benefit the starting player and the end player. Now this is not a carry system so the sync will lower the players stats to match the dungeon.

Ok I’ll add more later, give feedback thanks