Tree of Savior Forum

My last archer build

So… I’ve played many archer branch classes, almost all of them. The only one I have yet to try is hackapell.

I see many popular builds include QS3 and rogue2-3, so I built one myself hopefully someone can give me some suggestions and fixes. I’m currently rank5, arch-QS3-rogue. If needed to start over I wanna do it before cookie it up event finishes. https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3133399177.4a1a285161.1f2f5a75.1a2a7585.1a79612585

I read some rogue/hackapell thread, and seems like falconer2 is a nice choice too. Someone with experiences please explain how the hackapell class works, and how it synergizes with QS and rogue, and maybe falconer.

Thanks a bunch.

my “last” archer build is QS R3 and if I go by past experience (haven’t payed in some time)…

I would ether not go R3 or change most of my skills like 0 vendeta and freint stuff :expressionless:

trying to match R3 with other classes has been a nightmare :pensive:

EDIT: QS3 + Rogue is for speed kills :3 then Rogue + Hacka is for backstabbing…

cause you know, if stabbing with a dagger hurts, imaging a huge sword :smiley:

Thanks.

Well, i hope my build is OK. Just got to rank 6 with rogue 2. Now the question is whether to go rogue3 or archer2 for rank 7. Seems like swift step’s crit rate is important, but i saw the top100 build has rogue3…

it truly depends on your play style…

try experimenting with builds based on how you play…

do you spend more time close to the enemy or away, do you have mount or not…

Hackapell is a mounted class by nature… and is close range by nature I assume. But how does this help me decide whether to go archer2 or rogue3?

hakka cavalry charge can make even World Boss turn its back for you, which is very nice for rogue’s sneak hit. Go rogue3

You only want Feint to combo with Ranger’s Barrage. Either you don’t take that skill or go ranger instead of archer2.

I would go for ranger or appraiser to add more rotation. Rogue3 doesn’t give much vs rogue2.

What about stats? I totally forgot about that. I’ve been saving stat points since lv100 XD.

I’m full STR right now (100 points invested in STR), should i do full str or full dex?

come here boi, we have cookies.

Your main dmg comes from weapons, so going full str/dex is a bad choice imo.
Hacka can use xbow+shield with sword in 2nd slot (it autoswitch when you cast hacka spells).
So having CON is pretty useful, bot for pvp and pve. I used to have only str/dex with no shield and i was squishy af. Now with con i have about 85k hp, 8k from both defenses and i still hit like a truck (as a melee class, you cant be squishy).

I invested 250 dex for crit atk and aspd to skill spamming. Idk what’s the ideal dex but ktos player go full dex.
30 con and spr for hp cause of lag/ping and skill spamming. You may not need both of this.
Rest str for patk and to secure hit. Up to you if you want go full str.

Yea I already read that thread, thats how I came up with my build idea.

Is Hackapell a PvP class? I only play PvE btw, forgot to mention that…

I will go with @redwea suggested stat build then.

Thanks all.

yeah, pretty strong on pvp.

still works getting block on pve, it will make you save a lot on pots/drama