Tree of Savior Forum

My Inputs and Suggestions / RANTS!

• Scroll Craters -

Can you guys please lower the silver cost of crafting level 15 skills? I mean seriously … we can’t even use level 5+ skill because the cost is astronomical …

• Cryomancer / Pyromancer -

Would be better if we can save the icewall / flamewall formation we want ( at least 3 set formation to choose from ) and make it auto cast >.<; since your server has major issues with delay and such most of the time I summon at most 4 blocks of it …

Edit: Added illustrations …

• Alchemist -

Please make DIG useful … the skill has been there since the beginning but still useless … also tincturing make it at least batches same as in arrow crafting … we spent most of them time AFK making potions rather than play the game itself …

Edit: Here’s my take on some improvements with Alchemists 3 skills …

Alchemistic Missile: Instead of a Huge 1 hit ( improved Fireball ) make it bounce the same as electrocute … ( lower the damage is good just make it more useful ).

Default Bounce:

level 1 = 4
level 2 = 5
level 3 = 6
level 4 = 7
level 5 = 8

Dig: Dunno when you are guys gonna implement to make the items from dig craftable but make it at least a with combustion. This is my suggestion for the combo …

Dig level + combustion level = combo multi hit ( enemies will also be hit even if the items dug from dig is further away from target ). Make a perimeter same size as Flame ground.

Example:

Dig Level: 5
Combustion Level: 5
Enemy Mob: 7

Only 5 enemies will be hit 5 times with level 5 combustion damage. the other 2 mobs will not be affected.

Dig Level: 3
Combustion Level:15
Enemy Mob: 10

Only 3 enemies will be hit 15 times with level 15 combustion damage. the other 2 mobs will not be affected.

Here’s my masterpiece illustration muhahahahaha!

Alchemistic Missle

Dig+COmbustion Combo

• Hunter -

Seriously, please delete this class … aside from growling … what the heck is hunters use in parties? or even PVE its all single target …

• Market -

WHY NOT LET US SEE THE SELLERS NAME? this is stupidity … only way to contact the seller is by SHOUT and hoping that he reads it or even online … ALSO! seeing the sellers name would be easier for us to report OVERPRICED items … SEE? this would help you guys catch RMT faster … I dont know what goes in your mind … this is the only game I see the sellers name are not included when posting in market … STUPID at the max.

It’s like leaving a stall with no owner … ( at least in real life we can ROB IT ALL ) sheeesh …

• Report Feature -

Make it so that after pressing report player it automatically does a screenshot of the screen … also get send to your report mail box. ( this can be abused but helpful for reporting bots and RMT in town ).

Why is your screenshot and video capture all in the same key?

• PET Slot -

I’ve been an avid pet collector in most games and this is the only game that pets takes a slot that I played … I got 8 more Eggs in inventory rotting because you guys are stingy / greedy for char slots … can only choose I mount + 1 Falcon … BORING! Im not gonna spend on TP anymore for Slots … screw the effs specially journal ones … cant even sell to market … useless feature … and stop saying it helps our team grow … WE DONT NEED IT.

• RANK Reset -

This is an issue since BETA … you guys introduced a HUUUUUGEEEE list of character combinations for every class tree … Rank reset should be available for every 5 ranks … Rank 5 and 10 ( Its doesn’t apply to rank reseted characters ).

This should be mandatory ( You can make it TIMED like you usually do so they cant abuse it ).

For others saying “you just want to go the latest META” … well screw you guys, not all of us are META chasers … we experiment too and that what makes this game interesting but IMC doesn’t want us to enjoy the game … they want to see us frustrated.

• Skill ATTRIBUTES -

When you delete a char their attributes are also gone … at least make us save our attribute points since you guys are stingy with rank reset. Make the Attribute points go automatically to system Message.

That’s it for now … I’ll add more laters XDDDD

1 Like

Kind of tired to post a well thought response to each point, but your post is well made and I agree with most of it and what I don’t is for lack of not having played the class so I can tell…

:clap:

SS = Print Screen / Record = F12 (but its way better to use a proper recording software)

1 Like

I dunno but when I press f12 it captures a video and also a Screenshot …

check your key configuration in game settings, you could have them set differently…

I dunno I press default but still happens … maybe I should switch keyboards … O.O

Gonna try after maintenance …

prob has to do with F key locks, F12 also use for something else like prtsc?_?

they could be using same key bind

also, check config of keyboard keys on steam too…

@DrRM , man you still lurking around howdy? Just passing by to help with this issue in particular since it’s a simple thing.

@pinoymeh, the issue is that Steam use F12 by default as screenshot , so go on Steam and change it to something else.

You can simple use PrtScr key on keyboard to capture the screen and past on MSPain or whatever is your “drug”. lol

Another thing that sometimes happens is when you press ALT+TAB to check something else and come back to the game (in this case other games also are affected by this) it opens the Steam Overlay, if you change the key combo on Steam to something else it will fix that.

1 Like

ohhh! I haven’t tinkered with steam setting / controllers … might as well look into … thanks guys!

yup, I just took a long “vacation” (been a slave to IRL) from game and last year and came back this year xD

but I always keep my eye on forum, never know what comes next :distinguished:

On Topic: ToS has it own screenshot folder, so all images taken when you press prtscr got here

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\TreeOfSavior\release\screenshot

:satisfaction:

1 Like

F12 is steam screenshot… not ToS… the game uses the printscreen button as intended by everyone else other than steam owO

1 Like

We need an skill attribute reset and the option to exchange them into silver or at least skill point tickets (1000, 500, 100, etc)

The seller’s name is secret because of gold sellers, we used to be able to see the names with add-ons but not anymore (i used to troll overpricer assholes)

The entire shop class list should be REWORKED, including new skills so u can either invest on being a pathetic gimmick shop class or an actual useful class in pve/pvp

Hunter will NEVER work, i agree with deleting the class or turning it into something like a summoner, (ex: use retrieve, magic beast appears and retrieves the target, no need of having pet on/off), also adding aoe skills and a growl-like skill which taunts enemies on a huge radio but wont let u use certain hunter offensive skills while it lasts

Report feature: not even sure if it worth investing time on that… u know… they don’t even care about tickets or forum reports…

attribute reset exist in the game or existed cant remember is still there :confused:

I will sell your soul for free and your body for less :japanese_ogre:

Not with that attitude it wont :unamused:

explain :thinking:

• Can’t recall any attribute reset beside the one from events

• Shop class is a waste of a good name with oportunities for combat, i want my offensive alchemist, instead, i get an offended seller alchemist >:C

• WILL, NEVER, WORK (the AI sux and the way the skills work), at least the way IMC dreamed it, that’s why I suggest those changes for Hunter

• For you to buy gold, u need to put ur items for sale at a high price. What if someone finds one of those items and puts theirs for the same price?, without the names its harder for those gold seller assholes to find their lifeless customers (ex. Kirito)

Anything else?

Added some illustration since I was bored …

1 Like

Yup, that’s what I imagined when I first read Alchemistic MISSILE…

:disappointed:

typing in the dark sucks

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.