Tree of Savior Forum

My iCBT impressions

I reached with a highlander at lvl 62 by the end of 2nd day, and after that i didint play a lot more, the main reason for that is that i was already sick of the grinding. So after that the only thing i did on the game was exploring.

Exp Rates:
On my opinions the exp rates are too low, considering the max lvl is 600, that means it took me over 30 hours to just reach 10% of the lvl.
The quest rewards could give a bit more exp, but since they already give rare “purple” equips, the increase can be small.
As for the experience the monsters give when they are killed, i think it should go up by a LOT!!! They give too little experience as of right now. It makes us stay too many hours on same spot doing forced grinding, and considering we are still low lvl…

Exploring/Quests:
I loved how enjoyable it was to explore the world and get rewarded by finding hidden treasure chests, hidden quests and also hidden dungeons :smiley:

Bosses:
I think this part needs some tweaking. I was doing a bunch of quests about 20 lvls highter then me while on a duo party(a highlander and a barbarian), and while some bosses died at a decent fast speed, there was also a good amount that were too monotonous and took forever to kill them. I even remember this 1 boss, that not only already had a very big amount of defense, so we were only doing a mere 20~30 dmg per hit, but he also kept abusing of the “invincibility” turning it into a very boring 30minutes fight <_< and its not like he was even hard, he barely did any damage on us.
My suggestion is to change the bosses max hp depending on the side of the party! Of course giving an advantage to the full parties, but still make it so a solo player or a duo party can still kill a boss with a reasonable time.

Storage:
As soon as i noticed i had to pay 20 silver per item, i didint use it ever again.(besides for some gems)
I would prefer to just have to pay to open the storage, instead of having to pay per item placed and per items taken away. As a swordmen i had enough weight limit to carry all the 2k+ materials i found from the monsters, but i would still prefer to be able to place them on the storage without having to pay a fortune to do it.
Even if the storage costs 500 silver each time we open it, it would still be better then how it currently works.

Imo the exp rate only need a little boost or more quest added with exp reward, because i found myself grinding from lvl 20-40.

For the bosses i found them to be very easy but a sponge(soaking up dmg) took me 5mins to kill a certain boss as a cleric(not sure if i was underlevel ir not)

Storage 20silver is really cheap, with the grinding at chapel (lvl30+) i get around 10k silver per 30 mins from gears and drops. Also according to the higher levels you make mad bank at 80+.

Max base level is 200

I agree about the storage-- it should be one price to open it, not one price to store an individual item. You don’t do that in the real world or any other game I’ve played, I’d say this is my least favorite part of the game so far. I’d rather pay a bit more to just open the storage and dump whatever I needed into it.

A map with a suggested level near 500 has been found I believe. I also recall them saying something about the max level being around there before.

For closed beta it is, when the game is released the cap will be 600.

The bosses health do scale with how many people are in the party.

Where did you see this new lvl cap?

If you look at the levels of the top.

I think the XP rates just need a lil raise, like 10-25% - or make them floating rates ranging in these ranges on friday or saturday evenings

I agree with the point that the bosses are sponges, it takes like 3minutes to get a boss down to half health but the fights are not challenging at all… so make them more challenging and decrease the health would be the best.