Tree of Savior Forum

My few impressions of stuff that might need improvement

Hello,
I sadly couldn’t spend as much time in the game as I wanted to, but I still had a few things that were small problems that might improve the game if improved.

First of all I love to change my keybindings. I don’t know if the options for that were hidden which would need improvement or they didn’t exist. At least I only could find a “show keybindings” but sadly no way to change them.

Also menus having the close button hidden in the decoration in the same colour as the decoration could be changed. Once you knew this it wasn’t a problem anymore, but small details like these often can change how much people overall enjoy such a game if they start playing it, which leads to how willing they are to keep on playing.

Also many bridges, buildings and decorations were surprisingly “blocking”. It felt like your character could get stuck at many corners while moving around which is just making the movement feel a bit clunky. I don’t know if there is a way to “remove” the “hidden corners” with just smoothing the pathfinding around them in this engine, but I’d love to see that happen.

Also during creating the character it was annoying to always wait for the faces to load when you just switched the hairs. Maybe with an SSD this wouldn’t be a problem, but if you don’t have to select many things during character creation I would assume it to be preloaded so that you could cycle through the options without waiting for them to appear.

Overall this game already feels very good. Maybe balance and translations still might be improved, but these were the things that I assumed to happen.