Tree of Savior Forum

My fencer guide

let me know if you want more details so i can edit it. thanks

1 Like

Venier Swapping for +6(5) seconds on that Epee Garde. Can be switched mid animation for less time consumption.

Did you ever really test Reaverpede Card against humans? As far as I know, it doesn’t work against them, neither the one vs plant type, humans are plant type btw.
The rest of the guide is pretty good, i liked it. I own a Fencer and wanted to main it a long time ago but other classes or builds became better or more silver efficient so I tryed other builds. I still have my Fencer there w/ Matador though…

yes, i tried reaverpedes and it actually works

Out of all dps builds i’ve triedso far, also on other trees, fencer is the least cost effective dps. The only thing that keeps me playing fencer is that I love the class.

It would be nice to show your substats like HP, accuracy and block penetration.

I haven’t met you in in SEA TBLbut I have seen the build in action in our last gvg since I have a guildmate who had the same build which did pretty well (he switched to matador2 though for more survivability). This build will shine when shinobi patch comes with 3 overheat 8 seconds cloak.

Thanks for your suggestion. I edited the guide and included my substats in the stat portion of the guide.

As for TBL, I can’t TBL for now since I’m out of the country and the latency doesn’t allow me to do so.

1 Like

I like how you maxed your attribs! Good job!

1 Like

Thank you. It costed a fortune to do so. :sad:

You can move it by yourself via editing the 1st post.

How much have you spent so far?

almost 1 billion worth of attributes.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.