Tree of Savior Forum

My Feedback about iCBT

Where shuold i start?

Tree of Savior is in fact a game that i waited for so long. Been sayed that, i want to show what i think could be better to the game itself.

-Exp Rates [Yeah, lots os competaries about this topic…]: The experience you are rewarded is okay, i wouldn’t say is perfect, sometimes looks like you’re progressing too fast, sometimes you’re just want to skip that imense bar on the bottom of you screen [that appears to never move]. What my solution would be: A reward for killing the same monster over and over… [like: You Killed 50 jimmies, you get a reward with 4 exp scrolls that are relative to monster level, or something like that, just to explain the ideia].

-Unbalanced classes [Truth be sayed, i just got level 35 with my ranger… because i got the key on the second distribuitiuon, and also made others characters…]: Play with a Wizard was SUPER cool, with a Swordsman as well, bit the archer shounded to me like a nerfed wizard… [Wizard can jump and attack, move really fast and the casts help him a lot, but the archer have not those advantages.] But i can be really mistaked on that one, i didn’t get so far in the game haha. Also, i can see that some classes are about utility and support, or balanced, is not needed to change things like that… Just felt strange play with the archer [The class that i liked the most, to be honest.]

-Attributes [ok, sometimes i’m a little dumb…]: I put some points in strength on my archer… [Well, on the description sayed it would make my damage go higher… Even some part of me told me to just go on DEX] Can the attributes be more… specific? [Like: Str, make you attack go higher, even if you’re a archer, or a pugilist mage].

-Hallway [Hate this term.]: Yes, is kind of a Hallway to point i played so far… Would be really nice if was open world… Like some game we know this far… [Like Yes… Ragnarok, i know is not the same game, but that is the only point that dispointed me, sorry guys… And that doesn’t mean i’ll not play the game, dude, Tree of Savior is AMAZING.].

Thanks for reading my feedback, i was honored to be a Beta Tester. If you readed so far, it’s fair to make a comment. See you guys :slight_smile:

I think you were not high enough to see the real potential of archer class :stuck_out_tongue:
And that does count for every class, with new circles appearing as you level up, gameplay becomes more specific and some upper circle class in archer are very powerful I guess.

Str does increase attack power for archers I think, and putting some points in was not stupid :o:

Agreed for the hallway, hope it’ll be more open at higher levels :smiley:

1 Like

My opinion of the classes : 1. Swordmann 2. Cleric 3. Archer 4.wizard

Swordmann is the ez classes to lvl no sp problems at all and hit like a truck.

Cleric is pretty solid has his heals and deal decent dmg mix of phy and magic

Archer is at pre 30 hard but after 30 its getting much better.

Wizard is the worst srsly they need to do something about the sp problem here.

For Example : If im a wizard i need to buy tons of sp potion just to use my rotations well i could make a fire and reg my sp but it takes me 5 min in this 5 min sowrdmann just wracks everthing.
So what i wanna say is its immpossible as a (solo) wizard to lvl as fast as a swordmann.

1 Like

neconis1990 -> Sometimes Wizard of higher circle doesn’t have those problems… I just got one at level 20, but is true, Mana goes out pretty quickly haha…

SavonPool: Thx bro, i really was thinking i was a little dumb with STR. :smiley:

Doesn’t it get better at higher levels for the wizard?
Anyway wizards will always burst way higher than swordy while being totally behind when it comes to auto attack, but maybe they still need to do some polishing at that level. I think it’s very easy to make then too powerful by changing it :stuck_out_tongue:

yes its getting better probally but compare a wizard to a swordmann its ridc what i find most ridc is the fact that wizard should do the aoe dmg you know spells etc but swordmann just stack up a bunch of mobs and wrack them with pure autoattacks. Meanwhile wizard can aoe too but it cost sp and it has a ration for example earthquak can hit maximal 5 ppl ( it hits more if you invest in int stat every 20 int or so).

Too sum it up it feels like wizard is not needed at all since swordmann can aoe better with autoattack than a mage.