Tree of Savior Forum

My deepest condolences to the rest of itos's weapon designer

You’ve poured all your heart and time to create the most unique weapon skin, to win, and to be promised it will be released. I forgot when was the fluffy set released, but with the abundance of weapon skin set(s) released recently after choco set(which mean they have all the time in the world to make them), it is either they hadnt create your set YET (the server WILL be dead already long before they can make all the winner set) or they dont see any selling value and break their promise to you silently.

@STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Yuri please give us confirmation about these long awaited promises

so far only @ShiSeptiana 's and fluffy creator that were materialized into the game

3 Likes

2099 release date, no worry, will wait till re:re:re:re:re:re:re:re:build

no, please, noooooooo!
dont keep your hopes high, please!
*slappingPeacefully
please! wake up! it is very dangerous to sleep&dream in the middle of ToS’s winter night!
*continueSlapping

i missed your wallpaper, muskek

Which ones are missing?

the longer the better Owo

i think they only released 2 sets from 2 winners out of the whole list.
the cat paws and the dessert weapons

i want this so bad :frowning: i guess i ll never get it :frowning:

I agree, Still waiting…I sent a ticket about it my answer was look at announcements for upcoming news. haha

i think they have schedule themself
well i dont mean to be white knightey but i just can bear to wait
like next time we gonna get those ranger theme skin
and next?probably more christmas skin
their problem was announced too many winners/designs when they could only implement once each couple of months.
ofc people whose favorite design unreleased yet will craving for it

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.