Tree of Savior Forum

My build (krivis/paladin?) help and advice. pls

I really would like to play a palladin build.
So i have been following this build http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/z1xxorcl7c/
But i’m really worried about its performance late-game… I’m already krivis>krivis and I am about to choose rank4 (going to pala). What do you guys think about this build? I have researched a lot about paladin builds, and i acctually thinks no one really knows for sure what is the best path to go for. I mean, if someone knows, he hasnt wrote about it yet.
What do you guys think? Should I go on, rerroll for cleric2>krivis1, rerrol for priest, give up on palladins and go for sadhu, should i go full dex, full spirit or str/int?

My main go in playing a paladin is having a decent DPS with some suport.

If you’d like to become inquisitor at r8, I recommend you at least 1 rank of Monk to use Double Punch + Breaking Wheel, since Double Punch has no CD.

If you’d like to add paladin3, go (STR)DEX/CON build Cleric2->Priest1 (for Monstrance)->Paladin3->Monk1->Inquisitor.

Another possibility is Pardoner paladin to sell barrier scrolls: Cleric2>Krivis1>Paladin3>Pardoner1.

More possibilities?
Cler2->Diev1>Pala3>X>X aura support paladin.

There are several more, such as the high HP recovery krivis3 paladin3 however they are less popular than Pardoner Barrier scroll seller paladin3.

Looking to monk skills… Thinking of making a monk and buying pala master costume to look like a paladin but being more playable. saddly

Here are some example videos of Cleric2-Diev1-Paladin3-Monk1-Inquisitor: