Tree of Savior Forum

[Need Advice] C2 K1 P3 on Rank 7 and 8

Hey Cleric/Paladin Elites,

I’m running Cleric2 Krivis1 Paladin3 on a SPR/DEX build, and I’m still having a hard time choosing where to go for Rank 7 and 8.

For Rank 7, I was thinking 1 Circle of Pardoner or Plague Doctor or Kabbalist.

I invested a lot on SPR, so I first thought Pardoner was the right way to go. It’s MDEF buff, which scales off SPR, seemed like a nice addition, especially considering the fact that end game contents require high MDEF.

But then again, I think Kabbalist and PD might also be a nice addition to rank 7. Paladin 3 circle is quite useless in PvP as it is, so PD circle 1 might help to add some PvP viability to my heavily PvE focused build. As far as PvE is concerned, Kabbalist has a great HP/SP buff, as well as some attacking skills that might diversify some of the limited attacking options of my Pally build.

For rank 8, I was thinking Inquisitor for the new patch. Obviously, we’d have to check out the skills first before I can choose anything, but it seems like Inquisitor is the go-to class for physical attack/heal/support hybrid Pallys like me.

Could you guys share some insights on this? Especially where I should go for Rank 7?

I’d just stay with PvE on that character, you spent 3 ranks on a pve character already, going into PvP will get you more lose than wins.

I think pardoner would be the best for your build, not only u get massive mdef, you can also make barrier scroll for ur team in ET. Barrier scroll sell out really quickly. So you don’t always get to buy them.

Rank 8 I honestly think any class would be okay, Miko would also be good for you.

Not a pala elite, however you could check this thread too: My build (krivis/paladin?) help and advice. pls

Pardoner to craft barrier scrolls is viable.
Or monk -> Inquisitor (crit based, reduce enemy crit res with high SPR zalciai).
Kabbalist2 is a bit lackluster at the moment, you could kabba1->inqui too.
Plague doc is more PvP oriented/INT based.

I have this build too for my scroll mule lol… what’s the stat build for Paladin like this? So far I have 40 int, 20 con, 20 spr… need to put some points in dex and str maybe?

So you think going PD on Rank 7 is not optional?

I mean as long as PD is viable in PvE, I would like to give it a try, but if it lacks that much efficiency without INT investment, I guess I’ll just go Kabal or Pardoner.

Not a pala elite but my build is about the same as yours except that I’m taking the int path which is plague 2. Currently I’ve invested 100 points on int and 40 cons. Dunno if I should take some spr too since pala skills scale well with spr