Tree of Savior Forum

My brain is dead

So i have very little time to play ( under 1 hour ) and i have some characters created. But i really have fun when i play with OP/braindead classes, mainly so my investment isn’t thrown away. I want to enjoy the endgame and everything it has to offer being very powerful. Is there a class/build like that in ToS? That even with same gear/skillplay, he’s the one above all? OP in both modes, but PvP being the focus.

I think druid-plaguedoc-exorcist, for PvE only.

It’s not the most OP but still quite powerful.

The reason why it’s braindead (well I wouldn’t call it that, let’s call it easy-to-play) is because of healing factor that makes you almost no need to worry about dying. There is one main damage skill (rubric) so you don’t need to worry too much about skill rotations.

Assassin-rogue-corsair (or replace anything with linker) is also quite pleasant to play, but not as braindead.

This sound like they want a Cryo - Omnyo - Kino(?), not the best in DPS maybe but the best in all the other content XD

Omnyo: “I’m Immortal” Genbu Armor - “not need to aim” AoEs

Cryo: “No one can touch me” Shield - “I catch the entire guild” Snowball - “Infinite” AoE freeze Tree

Kino: “No need to see the screen” AoE pull - “I don’t care” Teleport x2

3 Likes

So basically what i read about " Gear is everything " is true? No matter how low my SFR is compared to other classes, i’ll be good as long my Weapon is +1204129085129

It doesnt matter which class i choose in the matter of power, only micro management and role?

Not necessary. Some classes have skills that have long cooldown and little overheat, which makes it very unpleasant to play no matter how good your gears are.

I understand. Could you give me some examples? About classes that are this way.

Inquisitor! The only skill that has high overheat and low cooldown is god smash. Ripper’s cooldown is long even consider the attribute that will reduce cooldown.

Nak muy. The skills have low cooldown, but no overheat, which can be unpleasant to play for some players.

Zealot is another example. The only damage skills are immolation and fanatic illusion. Fanatic illusion has only 50% uptime (without krivis).

Keep in mind I only meant the classes individually, not the build as a whole.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.