Tree of Savior Forum

My boots just disapeared while i was transcending it

my savinose trans +9 upgrade +11 from event just disappeared when i was transcending it in fedimian to +9, i put 7 shard and it was suposed to be 100% but when i clicked to upgrade the item just disapeared, and im just here cause i got an ignas ichor in the boots also good stats in it, so i want it back… im playing in the new s.america server lenja and my team name is Roludos- character Rafael

if it was “event” savinose, you can’t upgrade it because it doesn’t have any potential. we had similar experiences with players upgrading “event” savinose gear and disappearing. it is also written in the item box description that it can’t be upgraded further.

" Description

​Use to obtain a +11 ENH [Event] Savinose Armor of your choice. Obtained item cannot be dismantled or further enhanced."
https://tos.guru/itos/database/items/904168

ye but like my weapons are event too and i transcended all to +10 also my friends put their sets +10 too

7 shard??? to update t8 -> t9 need 14 goddess blessed gems for armor and if I remember right 42 goddess blessed gems for weapon. so what and where you put and how you get 100%?

Yes, it’s 14 for T9 at armors

Screenshot 2020-02-21 02.02.51
Growth server bonus :haha: