Tree of Savior Forum

My arts are all unlearnt after class change

Hi all,

my arts have all been unlearnt after i class changed and changed back to my original class. Is this intended? Otherwise is there a way to relearn without buying tomes again?

Also where is the option to send support tickets…

Is this true? I asked about this before but they say the arts learned will stay if you choose the class again … haven’t tried it yet since I don’t have class change point atm … O.O …

that kinda bug maybe, since my joint penalty art are still there even i change to other class, and back to linker again. i do that twice with 2 month gap. go to support section

Double check if the ARTs isnt just turned off, cause they do get turned off when you change classes, otherwise it may be a bug, since you do keep the ARTs even if you change classes, send a ticket if thats the case ;A;

Its still level 0 so it cant be toggled T_T

same problem… also most of the armor i wore is gone…

check market retrieve tab

tosmanager2

Replied: Mar 30th, 2020 at 4:06 pm

Greetings Savior,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Please be informed that the Mystic Tome is class bound and cannot be refunded upon changing classes. However, if you choose to revert back to your previous class the Mystic Tome will be retained.

We do hope this clarifies your concern.

If there is anything else, feel free to contact us again.

Regards,

Tree of Savior Support Team

Seriously? They did not even answer the question of my missing stuff and i specifically stated that mine is missing AFTER i have REVERT back to my previous class