Tree of Savior Forum

Music copyright when i upload video on youtube?

Just hope IMC can do somethings about this

I checked mine as well and it is still got the copyright issue. Next time I stream or record this game, Iā€™m just going to mute the music and play something else.

delete, move or rename all Symphonix BGM, i had same copyright issue. After move, everything was alright.

Why not make life easier for yourself just use Royalty free music website. I know itā€™s kinda stupid , but at least your content wonā€™t be harassed.

you canā€™t use editor with video stream over 4h.

Other tracks, other band. Rly ?
BGM in map Demon Prison District 1

I know this is old, but need confirm from staff.
Is this issue fixed already?
@Staff_Julie

I forwarded it to my superior and it looks like weā€™ll send another inquiry on this. Iā€™ll get back to you on this issue.

^^ good work julie.

Normally thing slike bgm and such are under an ā€œuse for non profits termā€ or ā€œaloweed to use as promotional valueā€.

Youtubers might earn money from it. But not directly trough it, as itā€™s the videos that most want to see. (except single bgm bideos without action).

Most companies do the ā€œdo what you want. But donā€™t make a buisness otu of selling tshirts ā€¦ mixed musicā€¦ or anythign that would violate our IP. Outside of just psoting original content.ā€

Bookmarking this since Iā€™m currently having this issue again. If they deny my dispute, Iā€™ll have to point them towards this post. Thank you.

@Staff_Julie Any replies from dev?

Waiting on this as well, any words from your Superiors?

@STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Shawn @STAFF_John @STAFF_J

Welcome to the new youtube. If you are not a billionaire you are screwed.

Hey there :slight_smile:

We are working with Blue Tunes Records to solve this issue. Weā€™ve sent them numerous requests and they are in the process of trying to find a way for this to work without affecting their other music revenue. Hope I cleared things up a bit.

Alright, i will wait for good news from you guys.
Thanks for your reply :smiley:

im also now getting the copyright claims :frowning: just thought iā€™d let you guys know

Floating Mirror - Symphonix
Sound recording 3:17:09 - 3:18:15 INgrooves On behalf of: Blue Tunes Records

Ahā€¦ Sorry about that @Azethine.
As Iā€™ve mentioned above, we are in continuous contact with Blue Tunes Records about that issue, but it seems to be a bit more complicated than either of us expected. Hope I can bring you good news soon.