Tree of Savior Forum

Murmillo R9 good build

What would be a good R9 Murmillo build that can PVP and PVE?

I was thinking a build with good class synergy, with Rodelero 3 and Murmi 2 at least.

What is the stat distribution? I don’t have a very good weapon with trans.

sw3 > rodel3 > shin > murm for more pve focus, shin offers tons of extra damage so it is very hard to pass up.

sw3 > rodel3> cors1 > murm for more pvp focus, iron hook is a great pvp skill since you can hold targets in place, jump in with frenzied slash and unload.

Both of these builds are heavy offense, with minimal defense, so your spacing and reactions will need to be good to succeed in pvp.

I think it’s pretty hard to react to a cannonner bursting you from stealth…

How would be a tankier option?

What are the stats to pvp?

Tankier options get pelt1 and hoplite 2-3 instead of rodelero3 for finestra and the pelt1 defense attributes.

If you want rodel3, you are going to have to sacrifice defense to get it.

You could go sw1 - pelt1 - hop1 - rodel3 - shin/cors - murm instead for a bit more defense. This would give you finestra5 for a boost in block and pelt1 defense attributes, however you would be knocked down more with pain barrier 5.

If you want to be tanky you need some CON, if you want to hit things and do damage you need STR, if you want to bypass block, you need DEX. You will have to find the right balance that works.

1 Like

What about sword2 > pelt1 > rode3 > corsair > murm 2.
With sword2 I get lvl 10 pain barrier, and Pelt1 swash buck

its ok i guess, the reason that sw3 is so strong is because not only do you get 15 in pain barrier, but the attribute to boost its duration is circle3 only.

swash buck is marginally useful in pve, pretty much useless in pvp besides a small HP boost. If you are going for pelt you are doing it for the attributes that bolster your defense.