Tree of Savior Forum

Murmillo question

hi, i’m running out of time on my Skill reset potion.

i been trying to find places with skill simulators where i could
study the how, the why, and just the way the skills of a murmillo work
but finding one where the build is
swordman c 1, petalsta c 3, squire c 3, murmillo c 1
is something i haven’t been able to find around the game for a discussion
topic on skill distribution.

i was hoping to ask for tips regarding this matter.

which skills are good for a murmillo, and the overall critical thinking
of their efficiency on this build. after reading a while most doubts
were regarding the Attributes, but i’m done with that.
for now i was hoping to ask if anyone could share their reference on
the murmillo skills.

Thank you for reading.

On attributes: They increase the base skill damage of the mentioned skills, not the overall damage (ex. Umbo Blow base skill damage is 516, on max attribute it gets increased to 2580). The manica attribute is bad because currently it only reduces 10 dmg per lv for a great total of 100 dmg.

On Murmillo skills:
Cassis Crista:

• Must have.
  • Enables 3 of the 4 murmillo attack skills
  • Provides a passive evasion effect agaisn’t magic.
  • Provides a passive block rate agaisn’t physical missiles.
  • Decreases movement speed.

Evade Thrust:

• Needs helmet on.
  • Pierce Type.
  • Has an attribute to cause bleeding, but the bleeding damage is tied to STR.
  • Seems to provide a higher block rate when performing the skill, not 100% but higher.
  • It’s AoE size is actually bigger than it looks.

Frenzied Slash:

• Needs helmet on.
  • Slash type.
  • Can stun targets.
  • The number of targets that it can hit depends on its skill Lv and not AoE ratio.
  • It’s a AoE size is a bit weird, like some kind of long diamond shape in front of you.

Headbutt:

• Doesn’t need helmet on but you want to use it with the helmet.
  • Strike type.
  • If no helmet, causes the damage mentioned in tooltip and will stun yourself.
  • With helmet on, gets an additive 100% dmg multiplier (ex:10k dmg becomes 20k dmg).
  • Helmet bonus damage is additive, this means that it doesn’t get multiplied by other strike debuffs (ex: the already mentioned 20k doesn’t become 40k with Rodelero’s high kick debuff, but 30k. This is 10k +10k + 10k)
  • Has an attribute that causes a 10 seconds debuff that adds another +50% dmg (maxed attribute) on strike skills (ex: the first headbutt will case 20k dmg and the second one 25k dmg. This is 10k +10k +5k).
  • Can cause stun on targets.
  • Will turn your target around, and disable it for a second. This will cancel skills that your target was performing and works on bosses.
  • It’s AoE size is on the short side.

Scutum Hit:

• Doesn’t need the helmet on.
  • Strike type
  • Has an attribute for it have a chance to cause stun targets.
  • It’s AoE size is fan shaped in front of you and shorter than the actual animation may look like.

In my opinion, headbutt and cassis crista are the most important skills to have. After that it’s up to you. Also gotta mention that the murmillo skills are a bit slow to perform because the last big patch removed the buffed speed on them. Hope we get that speed back.

1 Like