Tree of Savior Forum

Multi and Funnel (ITOS doesn't care them)

IMC always looks down on diligent player. that why itos can’t popular anymore

Yea i check it always they funneling on via guild storage…

9 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dem ths is so accurate gahahahahaha

I know my round-ups aren’t as significant as them, but damn, this hurts me so bad.

2 Likes

seen this on youtube comment section (Gaming Hardcore)

somewhat related :smiley:

This is not new though.

A lot of legit players do this.

If you want to ban the Alts/multi’s, please don’t forget all the player shops(buffers, repairers, etc.) in the game. There’s no way you don’t transfer/funnel items to your pardoner buffer to get the maximum value of buffs, etc.

In the first place, IMC keeps on putting level jump cards(lvl440) in the TP shop x3 FYI, which encourages the creation of extra accounts/Alts/Multi’s.

Only a genuine/true whale does not take advantage of Alts and Multi’s. All they do is buy TP, gamble, sell premium items, and RMT all the way to get a large amount of silver. If you’re a F2P player and don’t multi, you lose in TOS.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.