Tree of Savior Forum

Much more than a House

i love the Idea that someone had to have houses but im sure where your house is and how to put it in the game was not addressed, so here are some of my ideas regarding houses.

Where to put them:

1. there are towns all over the TOS world and lots of Graphic buildings already present some are ghost towns like Ruklys street and others are lightly populated like the miners village these could be used as housing.

Houses in major towns (Kalipa Orsha Fedi) will cost per month (500k - 1mill ) but can offer additional benefits like:

1. access to storage from anywhere up to 3x a day per account via a bird (pigeon).
  2. Experience buff once a week (tome equivilant) for one char only
  3. One random free pet (tradable on market) delivered to the house in a box ( this is only for first time home owners in a major town max of 3 pet boxes one given in each major town).
  4. one 15 day Token for ( this is only for first time home owners in a major town max of 3 tokens one given in each major town and not tradable except to other chars on that same team)
  5. Gardening
    6 Item storage chest with 30 slots (this is Team storage in the house separate from npc storage)
  6. piggy bank lets you store up to 10 million silver for auto payment on your house( you do have the ability to take the money out)
  7. wardrobe closet = switching outfits that you have already purchased
  8. A Trough that will keep your pets stamina full as long as they are in the house.

Houses in lightly populated and ghost towns will cost 200k per month and offer the following benefits

1. Gardening
  2. storage chest with 10 slots(this is Team storage in the house separate from npc storage)
  3. mail box= ability to send messages to anyone in your friend list, recipient will have a new mail icon
  4. piggy bank lets you store up to 3 million silver for auto payment on your house( you do have the ability to take the money out)
  5. wardrobe closet = switching outfits that you have already purchased
  6. A Trough that will keep your pets stamina full as long as they are in the house.

I think that Housing is a simple impementation and will allow for another dynamic for the gamers not to mention it can be expanded on. i have listed a few upgrade ideas below.

House upgrades

1. Party pack =invite friends in your home (upgrade packages include groups of people 1-2 , 3-6, 7-10)
  2. Computer/training area= class simulator, this will show players the class and skills in addition to that they can also show what they look like in action.
  3. Koi pond= allows fishing with limited rewards compared to regular fishing
  4. Warping Gem= allows you to warp to your house (has a 15min Cool down time like the game warp stone, not available for major towns)
  5. Upgrade anvil= it has zero cost, but will not upgrade items past its safe level

Note: each team is only allowed one house at a time.

So these are my thoughts please feel free to add to or ask for clarification and also provide your opinions on this idea.

Thanks all.

1 Like

If you look at that house, you see that it matches the regular lodge perfectly (door, window on the right, chimney…).

i would like to see what the GM has to say about this entry.

Who doesn’t like player housing? The idea of tying benefits into different types of housing (With appropriate silver costs attached for rent) is great. Reminds of how DCUO handles their player housing system. +1 from me :grin: