Tree of Savior Forum

Mouse mode or keyboard for wizards?

For archers, we know that mouse mode is more beneficial because of animation cancelling. For wizards, is there a mode that is more preferred? Or are mouse mode and keyboard mode just the same?

I find it easier to aim/move with mouse mode since your abilities will cast in the direction that your mouse is facing instead of the character perspective.

it was mouse mode all the way 1 week ago, but since you can adjust the aim spell mov speed with keyboard there isnt any noticeable difference within there 2 methods for most wizards.

Im using a controller and it’s super fun to use as a wizard. u just need to get used to it

Same. Went gamepad and never looked back. It is annoying when you have to also communicate though.

I love WASD movement but swapped to mouse mode ever since I got gravity pole. Can’t change direction once I start channelling it so precise aiming is required.

If you play kino3 then playing mouse mode is actually more beneficial.
Easier to aim [Gravity Pole] since you just need to hover your mouse. Using mouse also benefits [Ice Wall] casting since you can control the cells easily( else you need to press your arrow keys 14~16 times)

the rest are fine with keyboard,

I’m trying to switch from keyboard to mouse. Playing a elementalist and a cryokino

Problem is, how do you use telekinesis on mouse mode? If I’m not using wsad

personally i find gamepad is fastereems like.,was able to cancel animation of spell and etc quite quickly and access to spells with ease .ubt between mouse and keyboard.keyboard should be more viable and faster in reaction