Tree of Savior Forum

Mouringaka Antenna

fixed it, thx xD
20 characters post…

then someone should explain why farming mats for Regard Horn Pike or Staff is 10 times easier.
You say his mats are actually easier to farm,

because come on let’s give Green Charcoal Walker Horn and Kugheri Balzer’s Flower Basket a drop rate of 7%

Ask IMC.

They already made the game so softcore already :frowning:
I wouldnt want IMC to dilute it further.

Its fine at the current drop rate it already is to easily farm it and have value for f2p players to sell for silver.

Try something like farming an hour a day. Thats why veteran players make farmer toons to farm more efficiently
( FF/corsair3/ SR3 ) You might get 0 loot at all or you might strike lottery at 4 loot per hour. Accumulate the materials slowly and you can definitely craft it.

It was really horrible in the past compared to now when it was using a dpk system. Really really nasty experince.
Also there wasnt Hunting ground equipment to use and people had to use Five Hammer slotted with 5 lvl6 Gems or craft the purple practonium weapon just to deal damage to the mobs ( Else you will only deal 1 dmg , old dmg formula). Mobs had hp values along the lines of 300k-600k HP

Perharps you could invest in a blue Hunting ground weapon , get it to +11 so that you can farm more efficiently

0.67% is very high chance already.

Here is my raw data from farming a monster gem ( 0.02% )

i dont have linkthaum and sr, i only have corsair3 with untranscended weapon and stage5 transcended bow archer… which build is better to farm orange mats? please advise

I am using Brandish and manamana both +11 for farming orange material maps (Budget). Neither is transcended as i dont want my corsair to kill too fast. You could do so but you have to min/max the kill speed together with the pillage rate. For the content we have right now it is decent. I tried using a untranscended wingshard spear+11 to farm before and it works fine as well. ( Kills Slightly faster and procs pillage well enough )

Corsair has 15% chance to pillage. Details/in dept in the link i posted above

Personally i would farm on a corsair 3 because of Pillage

1 Like

i used +11 viena mace to my corsair3 and i find my hp and sp is easily depleted before killing 50 kugheri zeffi, is my dps too low?

That’s how I see it too. Good and bad rngesus days. So I prefer shorter farming sessions on many days over long sessions on few days.

I am using an Attack speed build . By chance are you str based ?

340 Dex for optimum Dex : atk speed ratio. I have not actually measured my kill speed but it feels good enough as Long I have sacrament up

Yes they hurt in large numbers that’s why it’s build with restrain to perma stun mobs with high atk speed. Do note restrain does not have 100 % uptime so you are bound to take damage while it’s off . I like to use dust devil to Disable since it kinda spins them

iirc, my char is sw3peltcor3dop 100 dex rest str. It is just that the amount of SP i used to kill the enemies is very huge compared to my falconer3 preemptive strike which is only cast once but kill more enemies within its duration.
Talking about efficiency.

I make it a rule that:

1. If I don’t get something in 1 hour, I stop and leave it for another day.

2. If I do get one, I just continue for another hour, applying #1 again.

Your corsair isnt the AA build hence you actually consume more SP with mediocre killspeed. In your case you should just use your falconer 3.

This is a sample of how my corsair is farming. No fast forwarding of clip, Just using dwa, and sacrament. no weapon buffs or blessing either
imo is decent. (no pillage procs because i am not the pt leader)

Zeffi have lower HP pool, so here is another comparison on Symbanis (With Pillage) :

Perhaps you can use the upcoming stat reset?

i still have points left in corsair rank, if i maxed dwa and buy sacrament, will i get the same result?

Max lvl dwa only ensures 100% uptime. But you have to hold (sub weapon) key and spam (main weapon). In my case hold C and spam Z. If you use macros to spam CZCZCZCZC, it works too.

oh noo, my precious keyboard

Use macro then . If you are privileged to use a gaming keyboard / mouse it should be easily doable

i play on my laptop, just a normal peasant here xD

I haven tried this but it should work

1 Like

nice! will try after i go home

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.