Tree of Savior Forum

(Mostly) Solo PVE Featherfoot Build (Wizard C3 – Linker C2 – Runecaster – Featherfoot)

I was going that wiz2 linker thau3 FF, but then I wont have any other damage spells until rank 7? and was planning on farming with swell body too using magic missile to kill, is thau3 over wiz3 a better route? I mean 50% matk is a lot better than max swell brain +150 int IIRC right?, but then you get lvl 15 of swell left and 10 of right arm. A bit confused. FF skills have long CD too

I did a quick research LINK looks like large monsters do not get the bonus hp from swell body rendering this combo useless against large type monsters. Also, the same with decay, this debuff can be resisted. Overall, Thauma + FF is just really gimmicky at best unless you really want the other swell buffs. However, the combo is still effective for duels without dispellers.

1 Like

@Ellyr as expected.

@ginoang_linx Rank 7: your main dmg will come from the 12sec Ngahundi if you are using this build most of the time. Before rank 7, I foresee the use of buffs and AA only along with JP + HK. Reversi will be used as a situational fillers. Well i will not say that it is bad. But you will need to party up alot since it is probable to get bored AAing all the time with buffs only. And also based on Ellyr reseach, the synergy is not really a good one unless you are going PVP.

hmm that makes me rethink of going FF, but I really wanted to make a battle thauma type of character with linker in it, any ideas?

By battle thauma do you mean an auto attack build or do you just want to incorporate thauma into a dps wiz build?

incorporate thauma to a dps wiz and possibly with a linker if can, since I got a dandel gem to use

Oh nice dandel gem. I really want that. lol

I can only think of a few builds. For a dps wiz the minimum should at least be wiz3 for quick cast 50% magic damage attribute.

Wiz 3 -> Link 1 -> Thauma 1 -> Necro 1 -> Necro 2 / Featherfoot
Wiz 3 -> Link 1 -> Thauma 1 -> Thauma 2 -> Necro 1 / Featherfoot
Wiz 3 -> Link 1 -> Thauma 1 -> Rune Caster -> Necro 1 / Featherfoot

If you really want the decay interaction + swell body, necro will produce the same results with featherfoot. Necro can infict decay thru Dirty Pole and Shoggoth decay attribute.

hmm does a necro benefit from linker?

Yes - Link + Flesh Hoop / Cannon Will obliterate mobs easily

that’s my build
http://imgur.com/F8pga4V

… i’m fear of pyro 2 gets to “weak” in dgs / ET on late game =/

i was thinkin in change for wiz 3 > link > sorc 2 > feather

@edit
or just go for a full con suport with
wiz 3 > linker 3 > feather high con [225 invested] 30~33k hp
and a low int arround [75 invested] allows me 161 at end, without itens !
my hp reg 'll be of ± 443 and with animus give more 177 at magic amp xD
improvin my blood suckin, my primordial source of sustien …

am i crazy ? help me kkkk gime ligh plz ! rsrs

ps: sorry about my english =/

Check out the thread that I have linked above. I built mine wiz 3 -> link 1 -> sorc 2 -> featherfoot.

Also, I don’t think high CON is necessary especially if you are going for sorc 2. First summon scales from int. Second, hold command is there to grab the initial aggro from the mobs to let the summon tank the hits for you which IMO negates the need for high HP. Also, magic amp is just a flat bonus that has a high variance. Check out the other thread in wiz forum discussing it.

dont have sorc on this build ‘-’

FF is too weak anyway to go to ET, it’s a solo class.

i have questions…hope you can help!

1. i heard that ff need wiz surespell so their skill will not get interupted and bonus 50% dmg from wiz…however, is it possible to change wiz3 and rc to pyro3 or cryo3? so maybe… wiz > pyro3/cryo3 > link2 > ff? is it viable? if it is…could you explain a little bit regarding the build or maybe pros and cons compared with wiz3 > link2 >rc >ff…anyway i am really interested with your build haha…

2. since wl build mostly use ele3 or sorc2 if i am not mistaken…is it possible to use it on ff? ele3 > ff or sorc2 > ff

3. how about kino on ff for CC purpose? maybe compared with cryo3 since the build has same purpose which is CC…

sorry for asking many question…hope you can help

1. It is possible to substitute pyro 3/cryo 3 into and ff build but cryo 3 would be more preferrable due to cc.
  2. Ele 3 -> FF is possible but ff skills will mostly be single target by then. Sorc 2 -> Ff is possible it is my build. Check the featherfoot thread below. I have some gameplay vids of it.
  3. Possible if you combo raise + blood sucking.

isn’t kino 3 a good choice instead link 2 rune cast?

You can read detailed info in my thread as why Linker goes well with featherfoot. Short answer - Efficiency.

Thanks for very detailed guide :blush:
Also, can I ask if Ngadhundi works with linked monters?

Yes, it spreads Decay to all linked monsters that are not immune/resistant to it.
Also, take a look at this thread about Featherfoot class:

1 Like

Hey is it okay to go wiz 3 link 1 and sorcerer 2 then ff i was yust wondering