Tree of Savior Forum

Most viable non-meta DPS Wizard build?

Can someone give me the strongest (non-meta) PvE Wizard build? Sorry if this question induces some nausea but I need to know the most up to date status of Wizard DPS. Anything roaming in R8 maps hits each other like two trucks except wizard. If there’s none then I’ll sell myself as a Chrono-Link slave.

1 Like

https://tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21222119i.213f496a7585.1f24315a657a.14213575.45546175

wiz3- pyro 3- any 1- enchanter

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Is this with Agny necklace? Because I’m not too fond of that item. Can a pure Flesh Cannoneer Necro do as well? Where do the Echanter comes in?

1 Like

necro 1 is for match in a party with SR or another archer class. realy dont care that rank for u own dps. but enchanter give a loot of damage with enchant ligtning. and y can use the scrolls of enchanter to use 2 time some skills like flame ground

agnys is the usefull necklace for dps. agny>animus/petamion. so also works for physical dps

1 Like

Well Sage is also good with pyro and enchant don’t enchant lighting only give 500 proprity damage or something ? I mean… Right with agny multiplier enchance etc 500 can do quite a lot but in my case I already reach 3k Matk +220 proprity from agny necklace… While duplicate fireball do WAAAAAAY more for me than that also missil hole and probably a great R9 rank 2 sage.

TLDR: I vote for Pyro-Sage> Pyro-Enchanter

Also you kinda need agny with pyro it was make it the best dps right now, not too hard to farm (Once you got the recipe (Reroll all the cube 2 time) the material can be farm in 2-3 hour except for mitril that you can just buy in) market.
Agny also give you 200 Fire proprity damage, that alot of damage for the early/mid game where you reach around 1k +/- Magic Attack.

The reason of agny if you take pyro (and if you whant best dps … You probably whant pyro)
Is because agny transform pyro from worst mage dps class to (From my experience)
Top/Best Mage Dps Class
Fireball 100% Become 460% Damage.

Necro: Flesh canon isn’t bad but necro isn’t the top dps class, whitout linker don’t expect a single flesh canon to kill a R8 Mob (Where a single fireball can do it unless it one of those stupid high magic resit monster)
BUT
Necro is the best afk farming class to make Silver and buy your stuff/attribut etc… (It Legit you won’t be ban for doing that but you might have some player raging about you doing it and cleric(Oracle) Transforming mob around to try to get a new op one to kill you while you are afk)

Anyway here some Pyro build
-Pyro3>Chrono3>Sage (Dps And support, pass assure you almost alway have something to cast, stop give you time to setup for boss, sage to duplicate fireball, haste is alway nice great for solo and party)
-Pyro3>Link3>Sage (Link fireball to mob can create a burst of damage because fireball hit each other for the full damage on linked mobs)
-Pyro3>Thaum3>Sage(Ok I just put thaum 3 but you should probably not take over thaum 2 if you whant this build it basicly a pure damage boost to your damage.)
**You can adapt each of those build the way you whant but you should have at least Pyro2. (Pyro2>Link1>Chrono3 for exemple)

1 Like

Yeah I know all about the Fireballing meta right now with Agny. But I think I’m gonna roll myself a Necrolinker for concentrated Flesh Cannoning. Don’t get me wrong, I’m grateful of your suggestion but I was kind of expecting Agny to pop up here. So I won’t be rolling Pyro because I have a thing with avoiding meta. Thank you for your time.

Oh yea one more thing, is Elememe really dead? Even with Agnyed Meteor/Prominence? I’m considering making an Elememelock bacause I’ve heard good things about Mastema and Dark Theurge.

1 Like

That is strange, obviously the strongest dps build will be Meta , what do you expect?

2 Likes

Yeah you’re right, somehow that thought escaped me. Sorry, I’ll edit the title then hehe…

1 Like

with wiz 3+ agny necklace and skills atributes. 500 Edamage comes to 5k of damage. i never say thast was the better solo pve build but if u want META PVE, thats mean u will need match in a meta pve party so meta ET party is reiter + meltis so necro match with the decay debuff.

if u want a choise with elememe can pick ele 2 only becaus tis atribute look badas https://tos.neet.tv/attributes/207018

but no1 deal more damage like a pyro 3 wiz 3

1 Like

Agny is simply broken… That why.
If you whant to avoid the meta, but still have a top dps mage you should still probably go for pyro but with a special kind of twist.(Honestly… Mage have it hard in R8 content except pyro and maybe some other special case and still… There also mob in late game that are basicly immune to link soo you will be basicly screw if you whant to solo those type of mob, just a friendly warning, by trying to avoir pyro you might end up with some difficulty soo if you whant to continue you might whant to be prepare for that)

Anyway, you could try

Pyro3>Cryo3/Kino3 (CC + Dps and Master Of Fire And Ice is kinda cool or Simply a PyroKinesis)
There thing to do around pyro, usual meta is pyro/Linker(With like thaum or something rarely see a pure pyro3>Link3)… I honestly Never NEVER saw another Pyro3>Chrono3>Sage like me (… I create this guy before agny even exist, I can just say how much difficulty i had with this guy and how much time it took me to kill monster that wasn’t even R8 content and then FINALLY something transform my support useless dps into a dps with supportability XD)

1 Like

Wizard C3 Linker C1 Thaumaturge C2/3 Warlock C2

Although it does’t hv AoE killing power, but I found Swell Right Arm +pdef/mdef are very useful and tankable in R8 maps without transcend or upgrade any eq.
Especially dark theurge aggro for you big time

Myself is thaum c3 build, im burning silvers with my linker enchanter in normal questing, but it pretty smooth beside of that. I can achieve 16-18k per hit with dark theurge (500k of burst damage easily) in low budget weapon with full int, but still not recommend for newbie. The rank1-7 is extremely difficult

replace thaum with pyro 3 might easier though

1 Like

Wiz3 Link3 FF2 <Very nice damage against mobs fast farmer

Wiz3 Pyro3 Wl2 <my build very good at tower defenses such as uphill

1 Like

Wiz > Pyro > Linker 3 > Sorcer > Chrono > Enchanter … Dagger Full DEX … It is the most non meta Wiz PvE ever =P

about tis “auto atack build”, i think a kind of build like tis will be some like FF focus on bonepointing. i dont know yet. but i suspect tis skill scale with atack. also i heard thath, shark cuter can proc with the ff skill. if the bone pointing multi hit will proc the bleeds of the shark cutter. can be a fking awesom spam of bonepointing/multihit atacks

i don’t think pyro3link3 is meta build

their are a lot variation of pyro build and pure pyro3link3 are small portion

just play what u want, u don’t need to care about meta or something

i just play it becoz i like linker class

1 Like