Tree of Savior Forum

Moringponia -- the good and the bad

Yeah possible considering I use smugis which is a +240%, and doppel/barb doesn’t go easy on the damage steroids, I thought about that actually but I didn’t think it would reach 400% so easily.

I second this. I’m using Korup on a heavily debuffed Boruta and don’t see much difference when it’s supposed to give +240% damage while Boruta already gets 80% from Death Sentence, 30% from Prophecy and probably more. So yeah it’s surely the 400% cap.

this rating system has a big drawback that top DPS players can abuse - silver is distributed over the number of participants in the group, and if strong players collect incomplete groups and do enough damage for ranks, less players get rewards.

I spent about 5 hours fighting nearby a group of 5 people, they received 40-41 million each for 1 place, but imc gave me one much more. I wont do it anymore :kissing_smiling_eyes:

20191105015652_1

the amount of silver is wow,
but the time spend? meh
maybe i cant make 20m an hour but for sure i wont spend 1/3 of my day over 1 content
its a torture to my inner soul
thats also when things gone good
how about when not many people online or when they arent interested in gambling that you end up getting 5m instead over 5 hour.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.