Tree of Savior Forum

More types of Class-specific subweapons

As it’s already been a while since the game runs, we have yet to see a way to drift from the :Here’s your Dagger, take it if you’re not an Archer!"-meta.

Basically every Class aside from the Archer branch and Corsair has two options for subweaponry: Shields and Daggers.
While shields and Daggers aren’t so bad, they don’t really provide things required by Clerics&Wizards to upgrade their potential, aside from adding another attack type and a few extra elemental damage on top of the usual damage you deal per hit.

It would be nice to see a change that includes some more class-specific subweapons like e.g. Rosaries[slash type] and Crucifixes[strike type] for Clerics which boost their INT/SPR and add some holy property damage/improve some skills. This would also open some new possibilities to further improve/rebalance some Classes, like it’s already happening with Cannoneer e.g.

I don’t have any idea what to add for Wizards, as their subweaponries should also be useful to attack enemies while not being so generic like grimoires or crystal balls which can be found in ± every other game,too.
Maybe someone else can come up with fitting subweaponry-types for Wizards instead :slight_smile:

Yes pls, i need handchainsaw.

books perhaps… :smiley: those can have int or spi in them :smiley: I dont see a freaking book except for summoners book :smiley: