Tree of Savior Forum

More spammy Chrono build

I came out with this build which involves Wizard C3 > Cyro C1 > Chronomancer C3.

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/maiwukafoj/

The idea to the built is similar to Cyro C3 > Chronomancer C3 but being able to spam Magic Missiles 4 times in a row with Pass. With Fast Cast 50% dmg boost you are still doing considerable dmg with Magic Missiles and you still have access to CC from Ice Bolt.

What are your thoughts on this build ? :slight_smile: It’s a much more offensive variant.

If you really want both wiz 3 and chrono 3 together (which I don’t think will be too good), the you should probaly go either Linker, Kino or Thaumaturge instead of Cryo for your 4th rank.

Cryo 1 is nothing, really, I think Kino would be the best option for you to have some extra DPS and CC. Thauma makes it more versatile and helps parties (don’t like Thauma 1 though). Linker 1 is not as good as 2 or 3 but is still better than Cryo 1.

I am not too sure how good 4x magic missiles are at pve but in pvp 2x magic missiles does very decent dmg with fast cast. will be nice if someone knows if this is viable at higher level (200).

and yes i initially wanted kino because it complements chrono extremely well. once you swap someone into your stop, you can just pole (warlock) them to death since it can still hit stopped targets. I will switch in a heart beat to wizard c3 > kino c1 > chronomancer c2 > warlock if someone slaps me in the face and tell me that 4x magic missile sucks (with a good reason). xD