Tree of Savior Forum

More resets for Class Tree Change Support NPC

Hi, after a LONG time away from the game, I came back as a friend of mine told me about the ‘Re:Build’ etc. Logged in and changed class, tested a bit and tried to change again to test other classes, without success as the npc disappeared

I want to change my class from Swordsman to Scout again, there is no way to do it? Like, really?

Past events I could change some times without problem, what happened now?

My primary concern is about the Rare costumes and de Shinobi hidden Class (whose i made the quest). Will the Assassin and Outlaw rare costumes be transferred via Team Storage after the february maintance? Or I will not be able to change class to scout again nor use the costumes for nothing (since i cant use them)?

And please, consider more resets, 'cause if I really cant change again my class for Scout or even use the costumes or be a shinobi I will definitely never play ToS again.

Seriously, I’ve spent HOURS for that Shinobi quest, they moved it from the swordsman and I cannot change for the class who has the Shinobi class now? Oh, come on…

1 Like

If you have done shinobi quest before the update, then they have given you a voucher box which you can pick shinobi for your another scout character.
BTW, you are not the only one who didn’t read patch note and fall to the trap. The rare costume is reward for who willing to play scout, not the tester. Next time, don’t test anything. Research before doing anything. Never mind, no next time for you.

After the update and the rework I was really hyped to go back to the game, but this is so sad

I’m so disappointed

in what way are u disappointed? that u can’t change back to scout?

Basically, yes. I really liked the game and played it mostly for the Shinobi class. Got lv max at time (330) and was pretty happy tbh

After the news, I went back hoping to play more and maintain my shinobi, when I saw the Assassin and Owtlaw classes and the Shinobi now as a Scout evolution, I tought to myself “yeah, cool! Lets see more abouts this scout”

Reseted to scout, went Assassin > Outlaw > Shinobi, got the rare costumes and “OH BOY THATS NICE!”

Then I tought “well i wanna see more about the new classes I don’t saw as I haven’t played for a while” and reseted back with that in mind, until the NPC disappear.

Back in the day, in reset events, you could reset some times a day, them I really thought that it STILL was that way, BUT sadly I am now a Swordsman with an rare Assassin and Outlaw outfits i CANT use or trade between my own family, I can not change to my class of heart (Shinobi) as they moved it from the Swordsman tree AND sincerelly I will not make ANOTHER character and grind it ALL AGAIN to be Shinobi if I cant even use the rare costumes in the new one.

i am really sorry to hear that.
there are also some people who fell for that notion that u can switch base classes multiple times from that NPC.

Though u can switch multiple ranks now as many as you like, the class base change can only be done twice, as stated in the patch notes.

Let’s hope IMC would reconsider about giving the base class change another round.

All I want is to change back to scout, as a ‘long away player’ I REALLY didn’t know you couldn’t change class again (‘cause, you know, you COULD chance classes more times back in the ol’ days in events like this)

I only want my main char to be my precious shinobi again ):